technomate 500 super stuck at the miniweb login

surfer123

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Trying to add a cline to my technomate 500 super but am stuck at the miniweb login for Ccam, I don'y know what my password is? when i leave blank it will not work. I cannot access the download from page 1 of this topic ( assuming its because this is my first post?).
Any help would be appreciated!.

thanks

Hi folks,

Trying to add a cline to my technomate 500 super but am stuck at the miniweb login for Ccam, I don'y know what my password is? when i leave blank it will not work. I cannot access the download from page 1 of this topic ( assuming its because this is my first post?).
Any help would be appreciated!.

thanks

use VUcc/filezilla to ftp into your box as it doesnt require a password. then just ftp into var/ect, save and restart cam emulator. regards mdt

If you boot up holding the up button on receiver, you will get option to factory reset. This will clear everything including passwords.

thanks both,bit of a novice at this.Abu, if I factory reset I assume I will have install CCam again? thanks!

No, CCcam will not be removed. You will just have to ftp or miniweb your CCcam.cfg

Just some help guys I have added a line to my CCCAM and it does work until a few channel changes and then it just says channel is scrambled and if I restart the box it starts working again until a few channel changes.

Do I need to make changes to other things?

Back