Tastleless Jokes.

D 8 RCS

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Still Lost and Looking for a Better Place.
Sports Direct are doing a memorial Jimmy Saville tracksuit, you get the adult top but have to squeeze into the kids bottoms.....

An Islamic Cleric told a Luton radio station that in an ideal world he'd like to see all homosexuals publically executed.
I was shocked........... What would a Muslim be doing in an ideal world ?

I have decided to call my tortoise Sir Jimmy. He likes to get in before the hare.

Why don't you see Jews in Saunas ? ..........................................They're not gonna fall for that again.

What do spinach and anal sex have in common? If you were forced to have it as a kid, you'll hate it as an adult.

I called that Rape Advice Line earlier today. Unfortunately, it's only for victims.

Disabled toilets. Ironically, the only toilets big enough to run around in.

What’s the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus ? .................................. You only need one nail to put the picture up.

How do you turn a fox into an elephant ? ............................................... Marry Her !!!

Walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding behind a gravestone. I said "Morning." He replied, "No, just having a shit."

Why is the bible like a penis? ....................... You get it forced down your throat by a priest.

If you have sex with a prostitute without paying her, is it rape... or is it shoplifting ?

If women are so perfect at multitasking..........................................How come they cannot have a Headache and Sex at the same time ?

What's blue and green and doesn't fit anymore ? ........................A dead epileptic.

What's silver, sits at the end of your bed and takes the piss out of you ? .................. A Dialysis machine.

Some of those are quality.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back