T911

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi iv got a t911 but its not right im trying to unlock a rom 10 card and when i run a script the vcc gos like this

+++-++-++-++-+++-+++--+++++-++++++++++++++-+++++--+---++++-++-+++++++-+---+++++-+-+++++++++++-++-++--++++-+++--+++++---+++++-++-+-++++++++-+-+---++-++++-+-+
Now we will try Packet 1, 132E delay, our VCC is about 59 and our Glitch Type was 08
+-+-+-+++-++++-++--++++-+---+++-+++++++++++++++++-++++++-++++++++-+++----+++-++++--+-+-+++++--++--+++-+++-+++++++++--++++++-+-++--+++-++-++-+++--+-+-++++++-+++-+++++-+-+++-++++-+-+-+--++--++-+-+-++++---+++++++++++-+++++++++++++++++++--++++++--+-+-++-+---++--+++-+++++-+++++++-+++--++-+++++++-+-+++-+--+-+-++-++-++-+++--++-+++++-+-+
Now we will try Packet 1, 132C delay, our VCC is about 5A and our Glitch Type was 08
++-++-++++-++-++++--++-+++++++---+-++++++---+-+++-+++++++++++++++-+++-++++-++++++-+++-++--+-+++-++-++-++++++---++--++++--++-++-+--+++++++++-++++++-++--+-++-+-++++-+++++++-++---+-+++-+++--+++-+-++++-++--++-+++++++-+-++-+++++++++-+++++++++-++++++-++-++-+++++++-++++------+-++++++++-+---++++-+++-+++++-++---++--++-+--+++++++++-+-+-+++
Now we will try Packet 1, 132A delay, our VCC is about 59 and our Glitch Type was 07
+-++-+++++-+-+-+-++++-++++-++-++-++++++++-++---++++--+++++-+++++++++++++--++-++--+++-+++++-++-+++-++++++-+-++--++--++-++-++++--+++-++-+++++-++-+-++-++-++++-+-+++++-++--++--++++-++--++-++++++++-+++-+++---++-++-+++-++++++-++-+--+--+++-+++-++++++++++++--++++++++++-+++++++++++-++-+-+++-+---++---++-++-+-+-++++++++++-+-+-+++++-+--+++-+
Now we will try Packet 1, 1329 delay, our VCC is about 58 and our Glitch Type was 07
+-++-++--+++++++-++--++--+++-+++++++-+-+++--++-++-++-++++-+++++--+++--+++++++++--+++++++++++-+-++-+++---++++++++++++-+++---+-+++++++-+-++++++--+----++++---+++-++-+++++++++++--++++-++--++++++--+++++++-+--+++-+--+++++++-++---+--++++-++++++-++++++-+++-+++++-++++++-+-++++--++++-+-++-++++-+--+-++-++-+---+++++++-++++--++-++-+++++-+-+++
Now we will try Packet 1, 1328 delay, our VCC is about 59 and our Glitch Type was 07
-++++++-+--+++-+-++++-+-++-+++-+++++-+-+++--+++-+-+++++-+++++--++-++++++-+-+--+-++++++++++++++-++++--+++++-+++-+++++-++++--++--++++--+--++++-++++++-+-+-+++---++-+++-++--++++-+++++++++++++++-++---+--+-+-+-++++-++++---+++++-++++++-+++-+-++-+++++---+++++++-++-+++++++++-++-++++++++-++-++-++-+++-+-+-++++++++-+++-+---++++-+++-+----+-++
Now we will try Packet 1, 1326 delay, our VCC is about 59 and our Glitch Type was 07
++-++-+++-+-+-+++-++++-+++-++-++-++++-++++++----++-++-++-+++++++++--+-++-++--++-++++++-+++-++++++++-++-+++

it keeps going to 59 when i tern the screw on the t911 it just dos the same thing but with a different number it dont matter how long its on for its just the same can any one help thanx

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
because a week ago the vcc was all FFFCCC something like that and someone told me to tern the screw ye the pot settings till i get numbers so i did. thanx for the reply

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
the number configuration is generally ok, seems you have a blue T911.

turn the screw until the vcc is something around 23-28 ish
it will always display the vcc as being within a certain range when it is glitching because it is giving you a snap shop of the vcc every 330th operation.
once you have this setting 23-28 roughly leave the glitcher to do its work!!
just noticed your doing a rom 10 so set it to give you an average vcc of 20-25 the blue T911 is much harder to setup than the nexus which is automatic.

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
thanx for the tip m8 i thort there was something wrong with it for a sec then ill do that and hopfully it will unlock the card thanx agen m8

bigbadstu

Inactive User
Reaction score
i've got 5 rom 11's and 2 rom 10's all locked, is it worthwhile gettin a t911 or should i stick to the funcards as all else dont au. i'm just gettin annoyed of my mates all phoning to tell me their cut off again, SO ARE WE ALL,

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
i ent bin cut off i have got a rom 11 in my box and most of my m8s have got rom 10s or 11s they have never bin cut off

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have had a script running all night and day and it just will not unlock i put it to packet 2 and it will say card is unlocked and it will say the same with packet 3 its just stuck on packet 1 any one got any ideas

Last edited:
TEST