T911

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi iv got a t911 but its not right im trying to unlock a rom 10 card and when i run a script the vcc gos like this

+++-++-++-++-+++-+++--+++++-++++++++++++++-+++++--+---++++-++-+++++++-+---+++++-+-+++++++++++-++-++--++++-+++--+++++---+++++-++-+-++++++++-+-+---++-++++-+-+
Now we will try Packet 1, 132E delay, our VCC is about 59 and our Glitch Type was 08
+-+-+-+++-++++-++--++++-+---+++-+++++++++++++++++-++++++-++++++++-+++----+++-++++--+-+-+++++--++--+++-+++-+++++++++--++++++-+-++--+++-++-++-+++--+-+-++++++-+++-+++++-+-+++-++++-+-+-+--++--++-+-+-++++---+++++++++++-+++++++++++++++++++--++++++--+-+-++-+---++--+++-+++++-+++++++-+++--++-+++++++-+-+++-+--+-+-++-++-++-+++--++-+++++-+-+
Now we will try Packet 1, 132C delay, our VCC is about 5A and our Glitch Type was 08
++-++-++++-++-++++--++-+++++++---+-++++++---+-+++-+++++++++++++++-+++-++++-++++++-+++-++--+-+++-++-++-++++++---++--++++--++-++-+--+++++++++-++++++-++--+-++-+-++++-+++++++-++---+-+++-+++--+++-+-++++-++--++-+++++++-+-++-+++++++++-+++++++++-++++++-++-++-+++++++-++++------+-++++++++-+---++++-+++-+++++-++---++--++-+--+++++++++-+-+-+++
Now we will try Packet 1, 132A delay, our VCC is about 59 and our Glitch Type was 07
+-++-+++++-+-+-+-++++-++++-++-++-++++++++-++---++++--+++++-+++++++++++++--++-++--+++-+++++-++-+++-++++++-+-++--++--++-++-++++--+++-++-+++++-++-+-++-++-++++-+-+++++-++--++--++++-++--++-++++++++-+++-+++---++-++-+++-++++++-++-+--+--+++-+++-++++++++++++--++++++++++-+++++++++++-++-+-+++-+---++---++-++-+-+-++++++++++-+-+-+++++-+--+++-+
Now we will try Packet 1, 1329 delay, our VCC is about 58 and our Glitch Type was 07
+-++-++--+++++++-++--++--+++-+++++++-+-+++--++-++-++-++++-+++++--+++--+++++++++--+++++++++++-+-++-+++---++++++++++++-+++---+-+++++++-+-++++++--+----++++---+++-++-+++++++++++--++++-++--++++++--+++++++-+--+++-+--+++++++-++---+--++++-++++++-++++++-+++-+++++-++++++-+-++++--++++-+-++-++++-+--+-++-++-+---+++++++-++++--++-++-+++++-+-+++
Now we will try Packet 1, 1328 delay, our VCC is about 59 and our Glitch Type was 07
-++++++-+--+++-+-++++-+-++-+++-+++++-+-+++--+++-+-+++++-+++++--++-++++++-+-+--+-++++++++++++++-++++--+++++-+++-+++++-++++--++--++++--+--++++-++++++-+-+-+++---++-+++-++--++++-+++++++++++++++-++---+--+-+-+-++++-++++---+++++-++++++-+++-+-++-+++++---+++++++-++-+++++++++-++-++++++++-++-++-++-+++-+-+-++++++++-+++-+---++++-+++-+----+-++
Now we will try Packet 1, 1326 delay, our VCC is about 59 and our Glitch Type was 07
++-++-+++-+-+-+++-++++-+++-++-++-++++-++++++----++-++-++-+++++++++--+-++-++--++-++++++-+++-++++++++-++-+++

it keeps going to 59 when i tern the screw on the t911 it just dos the same thing but with a different number it dont matter how long its on for its just the same can any one help thanx

because a week ago the vcc was all FFFCCC something like that and someone told me to tern the screw ye the pot settings till i get numbers so i did. thanx for the reply

the number configuration is generally ok, seems you have a blue T911.

turn the screw until the vcc is something around 23-28 ish
it will always display the vcc as being within a certain range when it is glitching because it is giving you a snap shop of the vcc every 330th operation.
once you have this setting 23-28 roughly leave the glitcher to do its work!!
just noticed your doing a rom 10 so set it to give you an average vcc of 20-25 the blue T911 is much harder to setup than the nexus which is automatic.

thanx for the tip m8 i thort there was something wrong with it for a sec then ill do that and hopfully it will unlock the card thanx agen m8

i've got 5 rom 11's and 2 rom 10's all locked, is it worthwhile gettin a t911 or should i stick to the funcards as all else dont au. i'm just gettin annoyed of my mates all phoning to tell me their cut off again, SO ARE WE ALL,

i ent bin cut off i have got a rom 11 in my box and most of my m8s have got rom 10s or 11s they have never bin cut off

i have had a script running all night and day and it just will not unlock i put it to packet 2 and it will say card is unlocked and it will say the same with packet 3 its just stuck on packet 1 any one got any ideas

Last edited:
Back