T in THE PARK...

elkopite

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got three tickets on monday via Vodafone vip for T IN THE PARK 2012 this july.
my two daughters wanted to go, but because its camping for four days, no way are they going on there own..
so ill have to force myself to watch The Stone Roses, Elbow, New Order, Snow Patrol, Kasabian etc, Noel Gallagher. Florence and the Machine, David Guetta, Tiny Tempah, Happy Mondays, etc..

(force myself? who am i trying to kid, i cant fooking wait...but don't tell the kids..)

This will be our first ever festival and thought it would be a good idea to get as much help and info as i can from the DW family, to make it go as smooth as possible...

thanks..

Oh dear how are you going to break the news to your daughters that Daddy is coming with you :( Good luck pmsl.

PS enjoy yourself you stuffy git :)

HA HA HA they already know as that was a stipulation, as one of my daughters is only 16, but she absolutely loves Jessie J..

HA HA HA they already know as that was a stipulation, as one of my daughters is only 16, but she absolutely loves Jessie J..

Good man you will have a great time. Have you got a tent? July will soon be here. Jessie J is cool but I am from the old school so New Order it is for me. :)

im old skool myself. love happy mondays , new order,, typical 80's teenager, ha ha...no tent yet mate gonna start looking tomorrow...

im old skool myself. love happy mondays , new order,, typical 80's teenager, ha ha...no tent yet mate gonna start looking tomorrow...

I am sure you will have a great time I am jealous as f@@k now :). Keep us posted on it after you have been I want to know all the details. :)

Back