Sygic McGuider Speed Camera Database and POIs

fatspanner

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get hold of the Speedcamera database in txt format or even have it in UPI format for using with McGuider.

Spent the last hour trawling the net for a version but everything is in OV2 and i can't find a convertor!!

The softwares great but i used to love having the warnings of SC's on TT

what version are you using?

i'm sure the latest version has comes with speed camaras, i can't check mine as i don't have it with me at the mo.

Steve its version 7.7

I've checked all the POIs and they're not listed or do they not appear under POIs?

I've not actually been past one yet so it could be that they are already installed????

just installed garmin on a n96 and a n97 today, can you not use this, got all the POI's etc....

You need OV2UPI, i've been trying to find a copy,I can only find it on rapid share which keeps kicking me for some reason. If someone out there has it could they please share it cheers.

try digital car forums theres a very long thread on sygic with pois etc in amongst the thread ,should work fine on pda ,standalone

I have got hold of them today, I will upload them if it isn't a legal issue. Can the moderators please advise.
Cheers

Here's the link for the files not my work, just found on another forum. These are already in UPI format just drop them in the GB map folder the icons automaticaly load. You'll need to set the distance and tone for each one.Tested on V7.71.
h**p://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=daa41c889a8646db24a64199ac7f73e5e04e75f6e8ebb871

Back