Swine Flu vaccine

they can stick their vaccine up their arse as far as i'm concerned, i'd rather take my chances with the swine flu than get gulf war syndrome a few yrs down the line.

"the vaccine is not live and cannot cause swine flu"

thats both 100% accurate and a total lie m8 - and they know it

your immune system doesnt care if it's live or not - it shouldnt be there so the immune system attacks - pretty much all the sysmptoms you get from any virus infect are as a direct result of your own immune reaction

so a dead virus can make you just as ill as a live one - if your immune system is normal then it shoudl be for a shorter time - as dead virus's (viri?) dont replicate as fast as live ones lol

however if your imune system isnt normal - and it isnt in most people with existing health problems (which is why they are a priority) then you can end up with quite a sever over reaction by the immune system - which speaking from personal experience can be a tad unpleasant - as I have M.E. I am well used to the symptoms of flu (and really bad hangovers - which is annoyign coz I dont drink lol) - so if I think a negative outcome as a result of being vacinated is a tad unpleasant you wouldnt like it lol

Back