Swimming Pool's

Welshboy Taffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
It's that time of year where everyone's after a swimming pool and I'm in the market for a good 10ft pool as I just jumped in my kids pool and broke it :banana: don't ask I was drunk and can't remember so I'm after a 10ft pool that is strong (metal frame or something) and come's with a Filter Pump & cover not bothered about a ladder.

Thanks
Taffy

If you are or no someone who is macros has them at really good prices.

Just been reading about this elsewhere, even i'm tempted just to sit in it i am so hot.

Bestway 12 x 30 Fast Set Pool Set Price £34.24 Save £95.75 RRP £129.99 at M & M Direct + £3.90 Delivery, if you order over £50 you get delivery for free.

Colour: Blue.
Product Detail:
Sturdy pre-tested vinyl with extra strength side walls.
Includes 1/25 HP filter pump 500 gal/hour.
Inflatable top ring. Easy draining.
Heavy duty repair patch.
Water capacity: 5377 litres.
12' diameter. 30" deep.

£34.24

Buy Bestway 12 x 30 Fast Set Pool Set - M and M Direct

Just been reading about this elsewhere, even i'm tempted just to sit in it i am so hot.

Bestway 12 x 30 Fast Set Pool Set Price £34.24 Save £95.75 RRP £129.99 at M & M Direct + £3.90 Delivery, if you order over £50 you get delivery for free.

Colour: Blue.
Product Detail:
Sturdy pre-tested vinyl with extra strength side walls.
Includes 1/25 HP filter pump 500 gal/hour.
Inflatable top ring. Easy draining.
Heavy duty repair patch.
Water capacity: 5377 litres.
12' diameter. 30" deep.

£34.24

Buy Bestway 12 x 30 Fast Set Pool Set - M and M Direct

I had an 8ft and just broke it that's why I'm after a metal frame job :Cheers:

I dont understand these pools, because the water would be ice cold and take ages to warm up by the sun :s

This is maybe a bit too big for you, but you never know you may be tempted. It is a steel one.

Swimming pool

nice piece of kit that... is £3000 is a worthwhile investment though for a few days every year?

I dont understand these pools, because the water would be ice cold and take ages to warm up by the sun :s

Ssssooo true...lol..we have a 10ft one. it takes over 12hrs to fill with one hose...lol...

Back