swap v300 motorola

T

thommohawk

swap wanted ....

v300 on t mobile but ive had a virgin sim in and it worked so it may be unlocked but swapping as locked as im not 100% on all the networks..

fitting with stubby ariel and not the stanard ugly thing that stabbed you in the boolards every time you sat down..makes the phone look nicer...

what you got???doesnt ness have to be another phone try me with whatever..

thanks.

errr let me think...........
NO! ;)

kimhthwy1958 said:
virgin and t-mobile are the same network

that,ll be why it worked then....still offering as locked to network anyway so if your on anything else you,ll need a trip to your local market with a fiver in hand lol..

25 at current time of looking....not ended at 25...from what ive seen (as ive watched a few) they sell for about 45 quid sometimes more depending on how many are for sale at any given time ....theres one buy it now for 65 with fiver postage. ...and one buy it new for 74.99 with a tenner on top for postage. and none of them with stubby ariels.. me thinks you under value my item a wee bit at 20-25.......not looking for cash anyway looking for swaps...

one for 49.99 with 4 days to go with bids at that price....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Motorola-V300_W0QQitemZ6426168566QQcategoryZ30389QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and other end of the scale one for 25 with less than a day left...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Motorola-V300...426317351QQcategoryZ30389QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

???????

The Bard said:
Similar on fleabay £20-£25+

Cheaper than I would've thought mind you..

This is the first time I've quoted myself lol.. ;)

No offence intended m8.
My post was originally intended to smoke out the "I'll give you a tenner" chancers lol. (Again, no offence intended to third parties) ;)

I merely scrolled down the search list and picked an average. (There are a few at £10 or no bids too BTW).

With yours being "potentially" locked to T-Mobile/Virgin, this will obviously narrow the field of potential buyers.
I've made a hobby of buying and selling GSM on eBay over the last 5 years and if they aren't unlocked for any network then you can pick up a bargain. People aren't interested in taking it to the Barras to get unlocked for a fiver, they want it to work right out of the box on any network.

thommohawk said:

Just my tuppence worth.
Once again, my apologies if I have offended you, as that was not my intention.

no offence taken mate i was just pointing out that i felt it was a little under valued...no offence taken at all..then or now....

but thanks for feeling the need to say sorry if you had offended...........

could also add a k700i to deal for right phone in ....2 for 1

I would say my 18yr old daughter but u would only bring her back..... :Jester: :Jester: :Jester:

Back