SuperCard's Superkey?? and MAX MEDIA LAUNCHER??

z4kir said:
Could someone explain to me how and what for are the SuperKey and MAX MEDIA LAUNCHER used for?

if i was to get one of them would I still need the cartridge? the need to flash?

http://www.divineo.co.uk/cgi-bin/div-uk/ds-ml

http://eng.supercard.cn/

You will still need a Supercard and Superpass2 will get your flash app running just the same. Can't see much about it on that site m8 few more specs would be nice (MK 1 or 2? Built in? Does it run commercial roms without flashing? I doubt it). Let me know what you find m8 all the Supercard stuff is the same stick to the tut you will have a hacked and working DS :)

:mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

Well i found this review of the Max Media Launcher:

http://www.iso420.com/nds/dmax/

It seems the device is ideal... it is the size of a normal ds game and removes the need to flash the ds or use SuperPass2. Just pop it in and it with the use of a supercard or other flashcarts (M3 SD, M3 CF, SuperCard and Flash2Advance Ultra flashcarts)

I think I will be getting this rather than flashing the ds, alot easier and the same price. can u see any negative points to it? apart from not being able to flash multiple ds's....

If it runs commercial roms then it's the mutts nutts!! Go for it m8 lemme know how you get on. It can still be used to flash multiple DS if it will run homebrew (flashme app goes on Supercard)??

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Last edited:
Just emailed supercardstore.com and they have SuperCard's "SuperKey" instock.

Compared to the Max Media Launcher it does not show a startup screen, which should shave 2 seconds on startup and unlike MML it also supports sleep mode.

£12.95 for the SuperKey inc delv seems an excellent price.

They sell the supercard mini-sd for £32.59, can anyone find a cheaper mini-sd adaptor?

Also read about the G6 Lite which is 512mb in size and fits inside the GBA slot on the nintendo DS lite, therefore completely hidden from the outside... the homebrew scene is really kicking off!

Last edited:
See you start talking M3 G6 I get lost !! I'm a Supercard man its cheap and it works 98 percent of roms (Ultimate Spiderman Nds is the only one I can't get working, maybe a couple of crap Gba). 23 quid for a 1GB mini sd card + 33 quid for mini sd Supercard must be cheaper/better than a flash cart with a meagre 512MB built in...how much is it for the G6 ur looking at m8? Does it need ur Ds to be flashed? Can u use that memory for anything else? hehe many questions. Just going round in circles wot ? ;) I do like the look of the Max Media thing btw as a possible replacement for the Superpass2 , simply because you don't have to program it..not sure if you can flash with it that'd be handy.

:mexican: :mexican:

No price on the G6 lite as far as I know but doubt it would be cheap

I've pre-ordered my black ds lite, can't wait for it! i'm getting the mini-sd supercard you mentioned and the SuperKey cartridge along with a 1gb mini-sd.

Been told that you can only put 256mb's worth of DS roms on a memory card, anymore and it causes conflicts... which sucks! does having gba roms and ds roms on the smae card cause problems aswell?

I did read that you can get Ultimate Spiderman to work if you press start twice before every level (if it's any help)

z4kir said:
Been told that you can only put 256mb's worth of DS roms on a memory card, anymore and it causes conflicts... which sucks! does having gba roms and ds roms on the smae card cause problems aswell

You didn't hear that from me ;) You can fill the card with either or both, no problems whatsoever. I put mine in folders.

So am I correct in thinking that the Datel MML will allow you to play back up ROMS of DS games? Or is it just GBA roms?

I just got my misses a DS and she's hungry for more games!!!

Spikeman said:
So am I correct in thinking that the Datel MML will allow you to play back up ROMS of DS games? Or is it just GBA roms?

The MML is a "passme" device, which basically tells the DS to look at the GBA slot... so yes it will allow DS roms aslong as the gba cartridge your using does.

I would recommend getting the SuperKey instead of the MML as it supports sleep mode. And for the cartridge the SuperCard mini-sd version, though there are alot of others out there...

Spikeman said:

I just got my misses a DS and she's hungry for more games!!!

You would still need a Supercard (or similar) to run roms. And I dont know for sure that this WILL run roms etc. because I haven't tried it.. someone plz inform us :)

Back