SuperCard Lite for NDS Lite shipping 28th July

z4kir

Inactive User
Reaction score
SuperCard Lite for NDS Lite shipping 28th July:

SUPERCARD_LITE_LY10T.GIF

Product Features

Use MicroSD Flash
Compatible to SuperKey, SuperPass, Max media Launcher...etc.
Higher Speed than SuperCard MiniSD and SuperCard SD version
Fits into NDSL gba slot PERFECTLY

More Description
SuperCard Lite (MicroSD) is Specially designed for NDS Lite Consoles. For backuping files it uses MicroSD card. It allows you to run a variety of software, Play Game, Watch movie, E-book, Music and Photo albums. Super Card is easy to operate. Just use the bundled software to convert NDS games/HomeBrews and copy them to MicroSD card. Then, you are ready to enjoy the games. *SuperCard Lite is designed for NDSL consoles only.* *SuperCard Lite must be work with PassMe device in order to play NDS games/HomeBrews, e.g. SuperKey, Max Media Launcher...etc.*

I WANT IT give it me........ :)

sheesh i though i would of grown out of this boys toys mallarky!"!!!

anyway i still want it!!

£35.99 from supercardstore.com, not too bad though I will be waiting until it comes in black!

So does this mean that the original Supercard doesnt work with the DS Lite or is this just an updated version which fits / looks better? Was thinking of upgrading my DS to the lite version but might not bother if I have to buy a new Supercard

if you buy the Magic Key you should get away with using your old SC on a Lite m8 , not sure tho coz I haven't got one

your current supercard will work fine in the gba slot (slot-2). The lite is for folks who's prefer a sleeker finish

I'm totally confused by all these different cards.

In newbie simple terms, will this enable playing of downloaded ROMs on DSlite?
If not what else is required (passthroughs etc, which I can't get my head round)

kdtgkghjgf said:
I'm totally confused by all these different cards.

In newbie simple terms, will this enable playing of downloaded ROMs on DSlite?
If not what else is required (passthroughs etc, which I can't get my head round)

Please read the stickys! they are there for a reason. any problems? post in those threads

Back