Super Mario Bros Wii

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the new super mario bros, copied version. I got an wii which has 4.1e system (used a tut from here to get to there from 3.3e), I have Cios rev 14, tried the game in both neogamma loader and wiigators gamma backup launcher but goes black and thats it.

any advice

thanks
hnj

I had no luck from Disc hnj but it will work from a usb hard drive or pen drive ;-)

just put it on a wbfs formatted sd card or usb stick and run it from neo gamma or go the hole hog and install configurable usbloader on a fat formated HD make a folder called wbfs and put all your games into that folder and say goodbye to piles of dvd's

edogg

Last edited:
its easy 2 get it 2 work. With usbloader gx download the latest revision i think is 849 or i dont no if any 1 knows but rev16 was officially released over christmas and in dat it fixes nsmb so it works in any loader tested myself in wiiflow and config usbloader. also neogamma suppose 2 work as well but 4 me it jus crashes the games. Ther is no dual layer support in it.

I have just managed to get this working for my own console. I have a 4.2E wii with a D2Pro9 modchip - and up until today had no softmod.

I installed cioscorp 3.6 after a few attempts.

I tested NSMB and it still crashed after a few mins play. That was by playing from the standard disc channel. I then read and subsequently downloaded NeoGamma R8 beta15 which is the latest version.

I then launched the disc from within that, and it worked fine completing 2 levels without any problems.

Tomorrow I plan to install cios rev 16 and see if that makes any difference when played straight from the wii system menu.

...and a bloody good game it is too :)

Quick update for you.

Seeing as couldnt face going to bed early (for first day back at work tmw! :( ) I decided to have a tinker with my wii some more.

I installed, as some one mentioned in my other thread, the new cios38rev16 over the ios36. I then tried playing NSMB direct from the system menu, It appears to work fine - 3 levels in and all good :Clap: Beforehand it would last a couple of minutes of level one before get the error. I'd deleted the save and started again as a just in case too.

Could someone enlighten me to why a cios38 would go into ios36 - as I'd have presumed had not been told to do that that a cios38 would go into ios38 and same with any other cios and its relevant number?

Back