Super hub

Richie

Inactive User
Reaction score
New super hub today, clients not connecting.
Anyone know what settings i should be using?
At it all night busting my head now :(

Tried old router no joy,think i messed up the settings in it ,cant access it on web now :(
Was going to try port forwarding now and plug dbox into hub with it running as super hub,whats your thoughts will that work ?

Thanks

if you have messed up all the settings just do a pinhole reset ( its on the left hand side of the router ) that will set it back to default..

remember this will wipe any settings you put in to begin with...

So reset router, put hub back into modem mode, connect to router,redo settings port fwd etc and should work?

So reset router, put hub back into modem mode, connect to router,redo settings port fwd etc and should work?

Unless there's a firewall running on the super hub when it's in modem mode as it might interfere with incoming requests,

Just thinking out loud as I have never physically seen or used one :)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

i had superhub a few weeks back from virmin...just disabled the wireless router part, connected it through my tp link wirless router, make sure firewall is off on superhub....connected straightaway....after entering password for my wireless network..

Cheers guys,sounds simple enough,try again later today.
Confusing myself last night.
Turn off firewall,switch to modem mode.
Connect router, re-do my port forwarding etc,should be good to go.
Let you know how ig goes.
Thanks

Technically you shouldnt need to do any port forwarding if you're plugigng yer old router in.
I've done it meself. Just put it into modem mode and your normal router will do the rest of the job the way it should do.

Is it still not possible to get dyndns on the super hub? Thats the reason why I originally modem'd it.

Think my router is bricked,done reset and cant connect to it.
Tried cable direct to laptop and typing ip in,not connecting.
It says on the base of unit default key is preinstall, would that be correct?
Any suggestions guys?
Thanks

Think my router is bricked,done reset and cant connect to it.
Tried cable direct to laptop and typing ip in,not connecting.
It says on the base of unit default key is preinstall, would that be correct?
Any suggestions guys?
Thanks

after a reset you need to re-entre all your details again..... ( this is on your superhub) copy and paste this into your browser http://192.168.100.1/

username = admin , password = changeme

entre any settings you want and then entre a password key for your wifi ....

start up your laptop or any other device you want to connect too and entre your password that you used in the hub menu ....

new firmware being sent out to the hubs too, just got mine today ;)

after a reset you need to re-entre all your details again..... ( this is on your superhub) copy and paste this into your browser http://192.168.100.1/

username = admin , password = changeme

entre any settings you want and then entre a password key for your wifi ....

start up your laptop or any other device you want to connect too and entre your password that you used in the hub menu ....

new firmware being sent out to the hubs too, just got mine today ;)

Think he means his original router?

Dlink router now fitted,all working now in modem mode.
Just need to ptfwd in router and all should be good.

Thanks for sll help guys n girl.

Dlink router now fitted,all working now in modem mode.
Just need to ptfwd in router and all should be good.

Thanks for sll help guys n girl.

glad your getting it sorted mate :Cheers:

FML they sent me the super hub just before weekend and nothing would connect (set in modem mode with firewall set to low) all sorted now thanks to this thread, that firewalls a sneaky swine eh !!

Back