Super Cars 2 for the amiga? (anyone got the rom)

Another classic which I had forgotten about.. Should do a thread of peoples top ten best games..

if you want any games for the amiga i have a load of them

Hi, just had my sister on the phone asking if I can get her an old Amiga just to play Populous II on. I said I thought an emulator would be worth looking at, so can you advise which one works best on the PC and if the Populous II game is even still available please?

Messa

Hi, just had my sister on the phone asking if I can get her an old Amiga just to play Populous II on. I said I thought an emulator would be worth looking at, so can you advise which one works best on the PC and if the Populous II game is even still available please?

Messa

Winuae. I'm sure you can find populous somewhere

Played around with it and got to the loading screen, wow that disk loading icon brings back memories I can almost hear the floppy drive clicking waiting for a disk.

Thx for the info.

Messa

Played around with it and got to the loading screen, wow that disk loading icon brings back memories I can almost hear the floppy drive clicking waiting for a disk.

Thx for the info.

Messa

You can actually turn on an emulated drive clicking option, so you can get the original drive clicking !

You can actually turn on an emulated drive clicking option, so you can get the original drive clicking !

Very useful when using the drive music proggy on one of the old 17bit discs :)

Even without sound I can hear your avatar straining like I'd only heard it yesterday. lol

Last edited:
guys can anyone stump me the kickstart roms? I lost all mine when I replaced my disk recently :O(

A guy was looking all over some of the Amiga forums for a couple of games I had written back in the day. I sent them too him and he has .adf'd them I just need the kickstarts to see if they still work... am desperate otherwise I would not ask ;O)

Cheers

Moose

PS If they work I will upload them for all DW users to take the piss out of.. ;O)

guys can anyone stump me the kickstart roms? I lost all mine when I replaced my disk recently :O(

A guy was looking all over some of the Amiga forums for a couple of games I had written back in the day. I sent them too him and he has .adf'd them I just need the kickstarts to see if they still work... am desperate otherwise I would not ask ;O)

Cheers

Moose

PS If they work I will upload them for all DW users to take the piss out of.. ;O)

PM sent fella.

What did you write? I was involved with the Jesus on E's demo, and a few other things

The budbrain demos where awesome :O) Used to love them - and Jesus on E's was top notch indeed man I still have the disks as well as the .adf's - only bettered by State of the Art ;O) .

I only wrote a few PD games mate - was just getting into it all when me and my partner in crime went our seperate ways when he moved to scotland from Cornwall :O(

I have the kickstarts now (thanks for PM Purity but did not need them int he end) I found them in abckup dir on my 2nd HDD so all was good :O) The disks seem to work OK so when I figure out how I will let you guys download them and laugh your asses off :O)

Cheers

Moose

PS Big Time Sensuality was another top friggin notch AGA demo !!

Last edited:
Do you not recognise the avatar from the Amiga? It was from the Budbrain Megademo

Yes,thats why I said straining. I can hear him without even needing sound. It began in Africa :)

My trusty A1200 is sat next to me.

The budbrain demos where awesome :O) Used to love them - and Jesus on E's was top notch indeed man I still have the disks as well as the .adf's - only bettered by State of the Art ;O) .

I only wrote a few PD games mate - was just getting into it all when me and my partner in crime went our seperate ways when he moved to scotland from Cornwall :O(

I have the kickstarts now (thanks for PM Purity but did not need them int he end) I found them in abckup dir on my 2nd HDD so all was good :O) The disks seem to work OK so when I figure out how I will let you guys download them and laugh your asses off :O)

Cheers

Moose

PS Big Time Sensuality was another top friggin notch AGA demo !!

Budbrain was good, Jesus on E's was one of the most awesome demos I ever saw. Enigma by Phenomena is still one of my favorites.

You lot probably already know of this site All format demos but if you don't you'll love it. Loads of Amiga demos plus just about every other platform you can think of. I'm particulary keen on the 64k demos on the PC. It's truly awesome what they can cram in.

not seen that place mate will check it out - guy I used to goto uni with did some PC 64k demo coding - was just plain nuts !!

cheers

moose

Back