Stuff

ekwat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some stuff that I don't want and have already placed in a black bag ready for the tip. I'm not likely to post any of it since I can't be bothered at the moment but if anyone local wants it then they are welcome. I'm clearing my front bedroom out and as stuff appears from under the jumble I'll put it on here.

At the moment I have:

1 Samsung Syncmaster SM151s monitor - 15"LCD
1 Netgear RT314 non-wireless router
1 Black device that has a jtag soldered on it.

If you're interested and in Cwmbran/Newport area ( or willing to travel ), PM me.

Last edited:
o.k. so no one seems to want my junk :)

I'm holding on to it until the weekend then it'll go to the tip. I'm a little surprised no one wants the jtagged device but I may have been a little obscure about what it is. It's made by Motorolla.

Can see some more stuff and will list it when it's out of the pile.

Just dug out a

Sony MDS JE330 minidisc player/recorder. It won't turn on. There is power to the unit as the red light comes on the front.

It was working but I sold it on ebay and it was in this state when it got to the buyer. I refunded and it's been sat here since. Might be an easy fix, might not. Aside from the fact that it doesn't work it's in great condition with a few hours use max.

I've had the lid off and had a play around. Shorted some tracks and got the power relay to click but unit didn't power.

Have video/photos I took before it was posted to show it's function

Video

md2.jpg
md2.jpg[/URL]

md3.jpg
md3.jpg[/URL]

md6.jpg
md6.jpg[/URL]

All boxed and all items shown are there. It's going in the bin this weekend if no one wants it.

/and for all you Ebay ranters. The Video and Photo evidence was not sufficient to win a PayPal dispute. Really annoying as I had no claim on the delivery company since I allowed the buyer to arrange his own delivery during the mail strikes :(

Last edited:
intrested in the black device with jtag and the non wireless router,would you be able to post ?

I am interested in the monitor - I am local so could collect over the weekend i thats ok!!! PM me and we can make arrangements if thats ok!! Thanks

Update - The monitor is going to a new home on Monday but I've not heard any more regarding the other stuff so will be taking it to the tip on Monday after work. Last chance to claim it will be Sunday night before 10pm.

i'll take the other stuff mate if i can cover postage thanks.....

1 Netgear RT314 non-wireless router
1 Black device that has a jtag soldered on it.
and that fiber optic lead would be real handy like.....

Last edited:
Thanks for the monitor!! And meeting up to let me collect!!

Thanks for the monitor!! And meeting up to let me collect!!

No probs m8. If you'd been there 1 minute earlier you could've helped me lug that sheet of chipboard onto the rack :)

Funny enough I saw you from the other side of the lights - praying they would stay red!!! on jk!! lol

soory tawke mate wont be able to take stuff we agreed ,due to so complications my side ,dibbers can have them mate .sorry again .jai

Thanks buddy, @ OP PM me and let me know postage mate.

Back