Student Protest Marred by Trouble Seeking Protesters.

stevie1ball

Inactive User
Reaction score
BBC News - Charles and Camilla attacked in student fees protests

It is once again beyond belief that what starts as a peaceful protest by students to air there views to the public over Student Fees is turned into a wanton trouble causing mission by a small few who appear to turn up at all protests to disrupt the peace.
The smashing of windows, spraying of graffiti etc is unjust and going off some of the spelling shows the instigators are not students.

It is disgusting to think that a group of these idiots managed to get close enough to the Royal Car as to inflict a violent attack on it, putting fear into Prince Charles and Camilla.
The only downside to this is it was off the beaten track of the protest but was still within the reporters lenses, is this a high priority news item instigated by members of the press for that elusive story.
I don't think this will be the end of the student protests but Parliament have voted now so nothing will change in the short term.

My friend, this Sudent issue, is similar to any student demostration all over the planet, the problem is those infiltrate, all over they are inside the peaceful protester, for creating violence, chaos, and damage, they do it in purpose, and this is a sign, our Society lost any value, violence and anger are the reason to distrupt anything they want, and this in any EU Countries, also outside, people ere became so violent to wait for an opportunity to show how bad they are, frustation? vandalism? rebellion? The planet need some lesson, may be bad lesson to make people understand to re-start to respect humans.... but this is another story....

I think it's pretty hilarious, the amount of over-reaction, i mean just read the headlines of the papers, you would think they're reporting the brixton riots all over again, now that was a violent riot.

It's just political nature, peaceful protests, the government wont give a damn, protest turns a bit violent and you have their attention.

The graffiti on Churchill's statue was retarded, those that did it need to get sent to places like North Korea or Iran and see how they would have liked living if people did not defend UK against tyrants

Just heard on the news that the police were not far away from drawing guns

and the students think peaceful protests are gonna do anything

as for the tution fees rises i know why they are rising them and it is down the university / college waste and the government cutting back on budgets

They should make it illegal for anyone to cover there face, on a protest march.

i dont condone the violence but what the hell. us british never stand up for anything. look at the french.
maybe we need some violence to sort things out. i hear petrol prices are rising to a record high, lets get some students onto this.

i hear petrol prices are rising to a record high, lets get some students onto this.

Yeah!

They have feck all else to do...lol.

I think a lot of protests are in vain, and the violence does not help the cause. I think it may possibly make the "establishment" even more determined to force the changes through.
The French on the other hand, just driver their lorries and create a blockade. then calmly walkway....sometimes.

Am i the only one who thinks what these students are doing is a good thing??

Everyone should be on the streets fecking the shit up.. Just wait till VAT increase in jan. that toppled with the increase on fuel.. will cause uproar..

Time we all fecked it up..

Am i the only one who thinks what these students are doing is a good thing??

Everyone should be on the streets fecking the shit up.. Just wait till VAT increase in jan. that toppled with the increase on fuel.. will cause uproar..

Time we all fecked it up..

I agree protests are valid but the mob violence by the rent a thugs is wrong. Un does any good the valid protests may do.

Two major fook ups 1 The kid who threw the fire extiniusher and the mob who vandilised the royal car. Big own goals.

I agree protests are valid but the mob violence by the rent a thugs is wrong. Un does any good the valid protests may do.

Two major fook ups 1 The kid who threw the fire extiniusher and the mob who vandilised the royal car. Big own goals.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No goverment on this planet listens to quiet civil protests.. violent protests on the other hand get you noticed..

Look at the french :).. they protest over everything.. some civil, some violent and get what they want.

No goverment on this planet listens to quiet civil protests.. violent protests on the other hand get you noticed..

Look at the french :).. they protest over everything.. some civil, some violent and get what they want.

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your take the violence loses support of the general public.
As far as im concerned the lib dems are finished as a political party. Clegg has sold his sole for a seat on the board for personal gain. He would have been better leaving Cameron to form a minority Goverment that way he and his party could have stuck to their manifesto pledges!

Back