Strange problem quatro lnb.

techie

Inactive User
Reaction score
just received a quatro lnb, fitted it two an existing setup which had a dual lnb.
the quatro lnb will only give signal in 20% of Astra 2 frequencies, that is, a signal is not received in 80% of channels.
Is this a faulty quatro lnb?
do i need to have all 4 cables connected to receivers or can i test it with a single receiver on each connection individually.. this one is blowing my mind......

A quatro lnb is not a quad lnb. The 4 outputs are not 4 equal outputs but individual- LowVertical, LowHorizontal, HighVertical, HighHorizontal.
Quatro lnb's are used to feed a multiswitch or professional equipment that can then create 5 or more equal outputs, and not used for connecting directly to receivers.
Hope that clarifys :).

A quatro lnb is not a quad lnb. The 4 outputs are not 4 equal outputs but individual- LowVertical, LowHorizontal, HighVertical, HighHorizontal.
Quatro lnb's are used to feed a multiswitch or professional equipment that can then create 5 or more equal outputs, and not used for connecting directly to receivers.
Hope that clarifys :).

thanks mate! I never knew that and it wasn't in the product listing.

just a small note, got quad lnb today, fitted it and i'm up and running.. thanks once again m8!

Back