storage wars on tv

bingcro2

Member ++
Reaction score
can anyone tell me where the stuff inside those garages comes from.who leaves it there and how come those auctioneers can just break into them like they do.Its a stupid programme but fascinating to see whats in them

not got a clue mate but im with u on that one....its a lot of shite yet i still find myself sitting watching it just to see whats in them!!!

that auctioneer guy can talk tho eh!! imagine sitting in the pub with him after a few beers!!

They are known in the container game as "Delinquents" after an agreed time, as in the contract,if customer has not made contact or paid arrears then company is entitled to open container and ultimatly sell contents

There are a couple of similar programs there's

Storage Wars, which is near the end of it's second season,

Storage Wars Texas, which has just started it's first season, This is made by the same company as Storage Wars and seems to have very similar characters too.

Auction Hunters, which has finished it's second season, This just follows 2 guys doing the same thing but all over the country.

Also if you like those there's

American Pickers, in the middle of it's 4th season,

Candian Pickers, finished season 1,

Auction Kings, finished season 2.

im sure i heard them say that if some one becomes 3 months in arrears then the storage company can aution off the stuff....

i like the program tbh.... and who can not look at brandy lol grrrrrr :)

i prefer pawnstars and hardcore pawn....could sit and watch allday!!!

My sisters cousin works for big yellow and I think she mentioned that after 3 months they clear the storage. Though I can't remember her mentioning if anything note worthy has been recovered.

Also forgot

Storage Hunters, a cheap version of Storage wars, 15 episodes into season 1.

and

Cajun Pawn Stars, just started season 1.

thanks to you all for replying its good to know im not the only sick one out there watching all those progs mentioned of the lot i prefer pawn stars tks again everyone

Back