Stock Levels

Toy's r us in Portsmouth have Wiis in stock, two people from work bought them yesterday.

phone up gamestation in the morning thell tell you if they have any also they will tell you if the have any awaiting to be picked up they will aslo tell you when these have to be picked and if there not thell sell them to you

Comet have them in stock, ordered mine today coming Wednesday.

Only availible over the phone: 08705 425 425.

Package costs £250 plus £7.50 delivery and includes:

Wii Console + Sports Pack
Wiiplay + Wiimote
Wario Smooth Moves

No real saving for the package, but its all stuff I would have bought anyway.

You have to be quick the lady I spoke to told me that every call she took today was about the Wii.

Good Luck,
de_deej

pls pls anyone know where i can get a wii from around leicester. i have rang every asda, argos, comet, currys, game, toys r us and god knows where else for one but i cant get hold of it. pls help if anyone knows if there is any in stock around leicester. i dont mind travelling for it. cheers guys.

Last edited:
hi,

I ordered a Wii from game last wednesday, said online item was in stock. My order has been stuck in order taken status since last weds. Anybody have the same problem and can advise on how long this takes.

cheers

hi,

I ordered a Wii from game last wednesday, said online item was in stock. My order has been stuck in order taken status since last weds. Anybody have the same problem and can advise on how long this takes.

cheers

I have the same situation from play.com, ordered on saturday and status still says order taken, it doesn't look like they've processed my card details yet and the site has no mention of this status anywhere.
It might be worth ringing or emailing them for confirmation.

Anybody who ordered off www.play.com last week looks like were not going to get our order. I have just come off the phone to play.com after asking them why my item hasnt been sent yet. They advised that the only reason the stock was showing as available last week online was a fault on there website. They advised me to cancel order as they still havent sent out any orders that people made before christmas. I aint very happy as I could have bought one from argos a few days ago and now there out of stock. So anybody that ordered last week you may as well cancel your order cause your going to have a long wait before they send them out.

It just isn't my day :(
Will ring them tomorrow and give them some grief! They could have at least emailed people if they had site problems.

yea agree at least an email to advise people.

Anybody who ordered off www.play.com last week looks like were not going to get our order. I have just come off the phone to play.com after asking them why my item hasnt been sent yet. They advised that the only reason the stock was showing as available last week online was a fault on there website. They advised me to cancel order as they still havent sent out any orders that people made before christmas. I aint very happy as I could have bought one from argos a few days ago and now there out of stock. So anybody that ordered last week you may as well cancel your order cause your going to have a long wait before they send them out.

I ordered from Play 5 days ago. As you say, if we'd have known it wasn't coming we could have tried to get hold of them from somewhere else. Same for bloody amazon, ordered an xbox 360 HD Drive on 12th Jan and they still haven't dispatched it. If it didn't say "IN STOCK" I wouldn't have bought it. I don't hold out much hope for my ps3 preorder with Play. I'll have to phone them tomorrow the bastards.

Phoned Play this morning and got the same answer "sorry but we haven't fulfilled our pre-orders yet" and told me i'd have to wait 2 months! Nice to see they're on the ball.........

Showing in stock at play.com again. Call them after you order, they lie sometimes.

Back