sticky pudding in the phone

Is sticky pudding a euphemism I don't know about, or is this turning into a cookery thread ?:Biggrin2:

got to be a gag including either jelly bean or ice cream sandwich.....

but i cant think of it yet lol

Nobody? Okay, immerse it in 4-star for about 5 minutes to force the water out. You'll see the water float to the top. Flash off the 4-star with a blow-torch (do this outside as it can get quite, erm, lively).

You'll obviously have to recharge the 'phone afterwards.

***Disclaimer***

1 - Perform this activity at least 4 metres (12 feet) from any combustible material
2 - Use a heatshield or fireproof suit
3 - Have an assistant standing by with a first aid kit and fire extinguisher
4 - Forget about doing a risk assessment (they're unrevealing in these cases)

:whistle:

LMAO,
seriously, have you tried a air duster?
or some isopropyl alcohol 99.9% (ebay is good for this).
The fluid is very good at cleaning electronics, ive even seen people running electonics with them submerged in the stuff for cooling

LMAO,
seriously, have you tried a air duster?
or some isopropyl alcohol 99.9% (ebay is good for this).
The fluid is very good at cleaning electronics, ive even seen people running electonics with them submerged in the stuff for cooling

Alcohol, audiobookman :Yikes:? I suppose getting pished might help you look at the problem in a different perspective though. As for the air duster, we are not that posh mate the wife does ours. ;)

Seriously? Oh! Given the density of surface mount technology in the average 'phone you'd need to split it, blast it with isoprop and then dry it off.

The processor is probably shafted anyway!

:rip:

Seriously? Oh! Given the density of surface mount technology in the average 'phone you'd need to split it, blast it with isoprop and then dry it off.

The processor is probably shafted anyway!

:rip:

Although I think this thread is a blatant post clock by the OP...

Chip-scale CPUs, memory and other main components as used in modern phones are usually underfilled with epoxy :).

remove yer pudding from the usb slot :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds like he still has a 3.5" floppy drive fitted mate

Can we make this a sticky.........pudding :Jester:

60 Degree wash and then an hour in the tumble dryer set to 'cupboard dry'.
It is vital that you use Non-Bio Fairy and also 32ml of Lenor softener in the washing machine.
Some people claim that using bounce sheets in the dryer will help 'toughen' the phone up for the future.
The vital part is then putting it in a bag of rice for 6 weeks and leaving it in an airing cupboard.

If your not happy with trying the above out, send it to me and I will fix it for you as above.

A word of advice on how to prevent this in the future... Stop been unsociable and using your phone at the dinner table!! let this be a lesson to you.. I bet your a right good laugh..

Back