Starview 6 boxes

jazibee

Inactive User
Reaction score
not good. no kids no adult channels. only movies sports and asian.

Last edited:
not good. no kids no adult channels. only movies sports and asian.

adult channels you having a laugh:banana:

if them channels are adult, then hate to see what they call the adult on the foreign sat scene

uk server has only been going for less than 2 weeks they will have all channels working soon but not sure about adult
alex

uk server has only been going for less than 2 weeks they will have all channels working soon but not sure about adult
alex

uk server down 2day not working.

Last edited:
its working today less than 20 hours downtime ,why dont you sell your box instead of moaning about it ,
alex

its working today less than 20 hours downtime......

20 hours downtime ???????

That doesn't sound very hopeful. Any competent outfit would have a backup server so downtime would be a maximum of minutes. 20 hours would seem to be a rather large joke !

Jeez, I could build a server on veroboard in less time than that !

As for channels missing, I cant suss that, especially at the moment when technically they still dont actually need any subscriptions to derive the relevant CW's.

Last edited:
20 hours downtime ???????

That doesn't sound very hopeful. Any competent outfit would have a backup server so downtime would be a maximum of minutes. 20 hours would seem to be a rather large joke !

Jeez, I could build a server on veroboard in less time than that !

As for channels missing, I cant suss that, especially at the moment when technically they still dont actually need any subscriptions to derive the relevant CW's.

half asian missing again.very poor service. dont buy this box.

im baffeled by this post ?

If you got a Starview 6 box im gonna assume your on a cs, so surely this is not the boxes fault but the actual server ?

Maybe ask the c/s owner and find out if theres issues there end and when its gonna be back up ?

Personaly speaking im going Virmin legit, there asian pack cost a tenner and on sky would cost £60+ for the same channels, so it seems Virmin is a god send for Indians who want zeetv + the other indian channels.

Perhaps once uk is fully n3 and only then we will get better c/s for cable, or better deals/options but for now its early days and your not gonna ever get what you had before with simplicity.

starview6 has a crap server i would not recommend it to anybody it works for 2 hours and then turns off for 24 hours. dont buy starview6 for using cs.

totally agree starview 6 are crap alot off server problems,i have better luck with kryptview,alot off my mates have both starview and now wish they haddened

try the new file v1.01 for sv6 seems to be better when footy is on.:Clap::Clap:

have just purchased starview hd combo+
because i lost all channels on my previous box
updated fimware and got all channels back
definetly the box to buy
:Clap::Clap:
(though i do have to connect by ethernet to my router)

so did you do any research before buying the combo:proud::proud:and its not a sv6 as others may think,its a hd sat/cable box.

yes i reviewed lot's of different forums and this box appeared to be the best
more expensive yes but i get all hd channels too and i can record to a usb drive
there is new firmware for the starview 6 and the kryptview a780
and both these appear too work just as good but in my opinion the starview hd combo is the best :Clap::Clap:

Back