Stargate Sg1 & Atlantis

Evo89

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all Stargate Sg1 and Atlantis are by far the greatest sci fi series ever its a sad end for Sg1 as they finish on the 10th Series but at least they get to have the longest running sci fi series ever. Now atlantis will take over for next few years and the two stargate sg1 films will come out in september in the U.S.A.

Eventually when atlantis has come to and end Sg1 and atlantis will merge to make a new show stargate universe.

These are the greatest shows on this earth if anyone has any news or would like a say on show please post woohoo im gonna keep this updated with all the latest news and gossip.

The new series starts September 28th in the US on Sci-fi,I cant wait

The two films that are coming out are a continuation of the sg1 series, which itself carries on from the stargate movie. So you have 10 seasons of sg1 to watch as well as 3 seasons of Atlantis , with the fourth currently showing, to watch. All are highly recommended.

Have to agree I'm a big fan of both shows too. It's rumoured that Stargate.The.Ark.Of.Truth.2008.Screener is out on the net too ;)

Have to agree I'm a big fan of both shows too. It's rumoured that Stargate.The.Ark.Of.Truth.2008.Screener is out on the net too ;)

Certainly is, watched it the other day, lol. Just watching SG1 season 7 disc 5 right now, got first eight seasons as dvds. I'm on third time round watching back to back.

Certainly is, watched it the other day, lol. Just watching SG1 season 7 disc 5 right now, got first eight seasons as dvds. I'm on third time round watching back to back.

Did you think it was a let down ? I mean a huge build up has led to this Ori story and well you seen the end lol

Did you think it was a let down ? I mean a huge build up has led to this Ori story and well you seen the end lol

Don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it yet, but I will say this. It's better that they provided closure rather than went out with the episode Unending on its own. Me? I'm looking forward to Continuum as well.

I remember when Space, Above and Beyond was cancelled, I was gutted.

Don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it yet, but I will say this. It's better that they provided closure rather than went out with the episode Unending on its own. Me? I'm looking forward to Continuum as well.

I remember when Space, Above and Beyond was cancelled, I was gutted.

Well no I didn't want to go into detial about the ending but I jsut thought it a little......well crap lol. Rmember Continuum wont be the last if the sales do well

thanks didnt no it was out yet

also the shouldnt have canceled voyager or futurama we can only hope they may return 1 day lol

also the shouldnt have canceled voyager or futurama we can only hope they may return 1 day lol

A few months ago I downloaded all but the pilot episode of Voyager as AVIs. I currently have all but two original VHS tapes, but no VCR, lol. I had a marathon session watching everyone and I was thoroughly disappointed, again, with the ending. Grrr what is it with US shows?

Voyager ran it's course of 7 seasons just like DS9 & TNG. Because of the success of the Futurama dvd's they've started making that again and I think you'll find a new TV movie is already out.

Ps you should enjoy this is you liked Voyager

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=h33sSEyXPR8&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Choice, I do think they ruined the show with that ending though. A case of Huh? Is that it?

Thanks Choice, I do think they ruined the show with that ending though. A case of Huh? Is that it?

Rumour was they spent more money on those two episodes than the last movie whatever it was back then

Back