Spotify

has anyone got a invite code for this as i formatted my hdd ive now lost everything so have to start from scratch again lol

only premium members get invite codes. sorry.

has anyone got a invite code for this as i formatted my hdd ive now lost everything so have to start from scratch again lol

if you can remember your original user name and password you could try and check the spotify forum and download the software again as i am sure they state you can put the software on as many computers in the home as long as you use the same original username and password .so in theory it is just like you have bought a new pc and want to install spotify on that .
hope this helps you

I want to create a spotify account to use here at work..can any one invite me?

[email protected]

I know there is a free one, but it is only 20h of music which is not enough for me here...appreciate if anyone could send me an invite...thanks in advance...

Anymore invites going,daughters just joined but as said its only 20 hrs a month so unlimited would be great :proud:

Hello all,

any of you kind people fancy sending me an invite, could do with more than 20hrs.
Cheers in advance

Tomo

Hi all. Been ages from I used Soptify and the link on page one but now it says I dont have a premium account?..
Any chance of an invite code? Thanks for your help

Mikejack

Back