Sports 1 HD, Ch4 HD SPorts News HD not working

makidoja

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

Sports 1 HD, Ch4 HD SPorts News HD not working with updater, but with a manual scan of that transponder they come up

Any ideas?

Mak

What updater/channel list are you using ?
Give as much info as possible to help with your problem :)

OK i'll try

I have RATS updater installed for bouquet and picons, also using rats bouquets downloaded from this site

Could it be the auto updater i see when I go into the services menu messing it up?

Mak

OK i'll try

I have RATS updater installed for bouquet and picons, also using rats bouquets downloaded from this site

Could it be the auto updater i see when I go into the services menu messing it up?

Mak

lets get this right, you have

Rats Chanenl list updater
You also have Rats Picon updater
You are also downloading Rats bouquets and transferring?
You are using an auto updater. But you don't want to say which one.

If you have Rats channel list updater, you don't need to download his bouquets and transfer them.

I repeat my advice again, download Rats latest updater and install it. Run it after installation.

Rats channel list updater - YES
Rats picon updater - YES

I was having problems so I thought I would try downloading the channel list from this site, and FTP to the box to see if this cured the problem, it didnt

The auto updater is what ever comes as standard in the VIX 3.0 image, it's in the services menu but I do not use it.

MAK

The OE Alliance and Lraizer's bouquet creators do not interfere with any existing bouquets.

Have you reinstalled Rats channel list updater, the one I linked to?
Have you run it?

Screenshot attached showing date.

P.S when transferring channel lists to receiver, simpler to use Dreamset/Dreamboxedit.

Attachments

• Rats list date.jpg
    Rats list date.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 13
Ok, deleted all plugins not required and RATS, downloaded and installed from your link.

executed the plugin, all looked ok, executed picons update, all looked ok.

Press TV, shows date as 11/1/2014

Channel 4 HD Not working
Sports 1 HD Not working
Sports news HD Not working
Living HD Not Working

Mak

when you say press TV

does that take you into the bouquet folders ? :)

I just checked all those channels and they all work fine

Yes if I press TV i goto the bouquets folder, all the folders are listed along with the date near the end of the list

It's weird, all other channels I checked worked just seems to be those on that transponder, yet if I do a manual scan on that transponder I get 2 of everything except CH5 HD, one of each works, the other doesn't, and CH5 HD doesn't work

I been using this system for 2 years and never had this problem, I have no idea what it is.

Mak

When you go to bouquet, then all/red botton is the channels working from there u will find 3 ss1 hd

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Just swap them over that should be u

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

The issue then, is not that the channel data is wrong, but that the card is not being decrypted.

Back