Split Satellite Signal using Quatro LNB Help Please

riscatto

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Little bit out of my comfort zone with that switch. I'd need to do it to explain it.

One member i can think of that will be able to explain it ill tag now @Abu Baniaz

Good job you are around no one else seems to input?
Yes I understand normal switches and think I might be able to sort by trial and error
but I would rather get it right first time can I send direct to Abu?

You will have to use a power pass splitter so you can run cables to your receivers.

In tuner config,
Config = advanced.
LNB = LNB 1 for all of them.
Priority = Auto
Type of LNB/device = unicable /jess
Unicable type of device = unicable matrix ****
Manufacturer = name of company (for you EMP - centauri)
Model= model number of device (there are a couple of ms5, try one. Important thing is that next two section tally)

Channel = every tuner connected to this device must have separate number
Frequency = this will change as you toggle the channel. Ensure they match your device if exact model is not listed.

Tuning algorithm = reliable retune works better. ( only available on ATV)

Connected = no for most people . (this is asking if you are going through another tuner on the receiver. So if you had an FBC tuner and were using only one cable, you'd select yes)

Leave other options as no.

***** = if you were using an LNB instead of switch, you would select "unicable lnb". That is only difference between lnb and switch/matrix.

Your switch has a legacy output too. Make sure you connect to correct one. The Johansson switches have few more legacy outputs. Usually on ebay around £10 mark. Always get one with PSU.

Last edited:
Thank you for replying Abu, think I will have to study this abit as I do not think I have those options on the TV's I want to feed.
Sat Receivers should be okay.
May look at buying straight forward multiswitch

Back