spiderbox 6000

simon123456

Inactive User
Reaction score
iv scanned my spiderbox 600 chanel list from the satllites that I can receive from wear I live in westyorkshire I want to use the new 600 edit to sort the channels out in to the order that I want them in how do I go abaut doing this could some one explain how to do this please regards simon

If I read correctly you want to move channels into your preferred order, ok load your channel list into the Channel editor software then put your mouse pointer over the channel you want to move.
Click down your left mouse pointer button and hold it down, now you can scroll the mouse pointer to the position you want the channel to be located then release the left button.
That will move a single channel BUT you can set at the top of the page to move any number of channels just select for example 10 channels and you can move a block of 10.
Is this what you wanted?

how do I down load from the spider box to the usb stick could help please im lost

how do I down load from the spider box to the usb stick could help please im lost

Ok it's simple.

Press menu
Move to Systems Settings
Go down to Software Up date
Press OK
Select S/W Backup
Press Ok
Check top left says User Database if not press right arrow key until is does
Step down to USB Root then press the right arrow key (Add New File)
Press OK now make a name for instance My List
Go to the floppy icon (just above Space and press OK
Now you see the file you made in Yellow press OK and OK again
Wait until the save ends the exit exit exit.
Done!!!!

when I go to my spider box to back up my chanel list I go in to s w back up it says shared data backup all aplcation 1 user database key data and aplcation 1 whitch on do I use iv done it a few times and namrd the back up list channels but it brings all the satllites up on the chanel edit from the spiderbox not the ones I scaned my self any help please regards simon

No dont do that see post #4

when I go to my spider box to back up my chanel list I go in to s w back up it says shared data backup all aplcation 1 user database key data and aplcation 1 whitch on do I use iv done it a few times and namrd the back up list channels but it brings all the satllites up on the chanel edit from the spiderbox not the ones I scaned my self any help please regards simon

Last edited:
In truth the HD6000 really is a very simple receiver to set up and use, the software updates have been fairly frequent and the receiver now offers features that just a few years ago would have been impossible on a receiver costing two or three times the price.
Anyone that has had a receiver before should have no problem with updating and using the HD6000, a complete beginner should master it in say a morning or so. I have bought about eight of these for my family (all non technical users) and I installed a channel list for them and setup the receivers for them and not one complaint.
They all find them easy to use, it's just a matter for spending a little time and getting familiar with it.

how do u deleat more than one chanel in the spiderbox edir

You certainly have a lot of questions on such a simple receiver are you writing a book on it?

Any way here is how to do it :

Load your channel list into the editor.
Put your pointer on the first channel you want to delete.
Press left mouse key the line will turn blue.
Hold down the shift key and while it is down move the pointer to the last channel you want to delete.
Press the left mouse key then release the shift key.
You now have a block of channels in blue.
Press the delete key on your keyboard.
Click on YES.
Job done!!

I await tomorrows question with baited breath.

Back