speeds

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
is a download speed of 3414 kbps and upload speed of 376kbps any good or what.
cheers

with an upload speed like that u must have a 10mb line l would think . the only true way to check download speed is by using newsgroups the webpage ones r crap m8

with an upload speed like that u must have a 10mb line l would think . the only true way to check download speed is by using newsgroups the webpage ones r crap m8

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee i thought i had 4 meg

yeah i would be happy with that but i would not say you have 10meg who is you previder

10 mb upload is around half meg.....

So gez`s uploads about right for 4mb.. me Thinks...

This is the best speed tester ive seen. And im dropping about 1mb out off my 20.

l never get any higher than 360 upload and lm on 10 mb still . must be my end then

I get this (which is a remarkable improvement on what I got a couple of weeks ago. I'm on 4meg.

The problems with Notts must have been sorted as before I was lucky if I got 600kb/s

i just done a speedtest and i got 3938 down and 373 up thats with n*l i got 4meg

i don`t have a webcam to show you but i just did the test my speeds wer

9849kbs and 489kbs and i`m on 10mb ( not sure if my area`s been upgraded to 20 yet ?? ) but on grabit at same time my download speeds are about 700-1000kbs at mo but earlier today i cud only get 200-300 kbs ?? so you tell me wats going on lol

Back