Specto Fork issue

davor1980

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have added some films to Specto Fork library. Now, I can't remove them from the library. I would like to remove the films, but there is no obvious way of clearing the library.

I have added some films to Specto Fork library. Now, I can't remove them from the library. I would like to remove the films, but there is no obvious way of clearing the library.

Press menu while highlighted the film then remove works ok here ;)
https://s16.postimg.org/rq02ec491/screenshot000.png
screenshot000.png

No mate, not the favourites, the library.i have added it to the Specto library, the option beneath the favourites. It seems that the films I have added to the library do not appear normally in their categories.

No mate, not the favourites, the library.i have added it to the Specto library, the option beneath the favourites. It seems that the films I have added to the library do not appear normally in their categories.

I just saved a film to library but I don`t see where the library is?
Eidt: Just found it but ya cannot remove
I

I just saved a film to library but I don`t see where the library is?
Eidt: Just found it but ya cannot remove
I

Yes you can. I found it now. You have to find the path where it is stored in Android. Go to settings in Specto and choose library tab then look for Movies directory path. Exit Kodi, and in Android File Browser go to the exact path and delete all entries. When you get back into Kodi and Specto, library Movies will be empty.

Yes you can. I found it now. You have to find the path where it is stored in Android. Go to settings in Specto and choose library tab then look for Movies directory path. Exit Kodi, and in Android File Browser go to the exact path and delete all entries. When you get back into Kodi and Specto, library Movies will be empty.

Was on my pc
just deleted the film I added ;)

Back