south coreia

scott rich

Inactive User
Reaction score
north corea

will wee be going to war with coreia..... seen as thay have now got newks or will gorge bush get tony to send in more off our troops..... :Mad2:

: gun : :SHOOTING:

Last edited:
By South Coreia, I suppose you mean North Korea? South Korea is an American ally.

(I see you've changed it now :Cheers: )

Last edited:
wouldnt fancy a war with that lot

that Kim Jong-II's a right fookin nut job

teamofoneB.jpg
703-kim_jong_il.jpg

its a poochy woochy on sale in the food court at M&S Pyongyang..

it looks a bit like the stuff on the outside of a clooty dumplin tho disn't it

Last edited:
We Wont Be Going To War With S Koria Cos Firstly They Dont Have Oil... And Secondly We Dont Have Any Spare Troops For N Koria As We Are Boged Down In Iraq And Afghanistan.

We Wont Be Going To War With S Koria Cos Firstly They Dont Have Oil... And Secondly We Dont Have Any Spare Troops For N Koria As We Are Boged Down In Iraq And Afghanistan.

TROOPS? I'm Sorry but you can't fight Nuclear weapons with troops? And as mentioned earlier South Korea is an ally so we wouldn't be going to war with them.

China are also very wary of too many sanctions against North Korea as their borders will soon fill up with refugees. America is already sh*t scared of China as they are becoming or have become the worlds biggest economy. Anybody who works for a company dealing with China will know all about that. You can't sell anything to the Chinese unless part, or all of what your selling them is made there.

Back