SOURCE for DM600S Clone's.

sr20det

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where is a good cheap source for clone DM600S please?

Many Thanks

Could also drop peng an email and see what sort of price he offers.

yeah I'd try peng. I know his dm800 prices are as low as you'll find so his dm600 might be cheap also

Is that a username also?, Did a search for a peng username without joy?

No it's not a username Peng is the name of a supplier based in China. He's not a member of this forum.
You have to email him directly for prices and quotes etc. I have PM'd you his contact email.

Last edited:
No it's not a username Peng is the name of a supplier based in China. He's not a member of this forum.
You have to email him directly for prices and quotes etc. I have PM'd you his contact email.

Thanks mate, your a star

It's a site, all of the far east clone vendors sell on there, google is your friend :)

Thansk chaps, will give google a shout, I tried Peng BTW, and he says he no longer sells the 600 only the 800?

Mind, hearing all the horor stories of revisions J/K and tuners, tempted to stick to the 600. I dont have a 1080p, only 720 so doubt I will notice any diff in HD vs Normal.

The alibaba place is all rather confusing, can anyone recommend a single seller, for a single unit amongst the thousand on there..

I think cheapest DM600 on Alibaba express is yaoxcin at 81 quid delivered. Another member on here Fano, bought one recently.
I think Yaoxcin and BCT Sheznen are apparently reputable sellers from what I hear, I havent used either of them myself though so cant comment.
Make sure whatever seller you use to ensure they deliver by EMS do not use FedEx or DHL as you will almost certainly get hit with customs duty/import tax.

I think cheapest DM600 on Alibaba express is yaoxcin at 81 quid delivered. Another member on here Fano, bought one recently.
I think Yaoxcin and BCT Sheznen are apparently reputable sellers from what I hear, I havent used either of them myself though so cant comment.
Make sure whatever seller you use to ensure they deliver by EMS do not use FedEx or DHL as you will almost certainly get hit with customs duty/import tax.

Ahhh, Alibaba Express, I went to another site prior to that, express look familair to egay.

Thanks, just ordered one from Sheznen I think it was, worked out at £86 squids, but think the dollar has risen to the pound recently. It was EMS delivery too, so hopefully all goes well.

Yaoxin are pretty straight vendors, I bought one of their DM800's last year, good price, quick delivery and has been a great buy. But like all of these companies, make sure you do some research first. The 8a8f8 forum is a good place to check out, seems to be clone central...

Got my box, arrived this morning, am i correct in thinking the HD for PVR goes inside the box (meaning i open it up?).

Next cgallange is to get a Sat feed into my spare room, which is what it is for.

yup, internal hard disk, open the case you'll see a caddy where you install the drive.

- needs to be a 2.5" IDE drive not a SATA drive.

I just ordered a dm600 as well 82 quid yaoxcin funny how when I went to Yaoxcin direct they quoted me 91 quid...Through alibaba express from the same seller Yaoxcin it's 82 quid...
Yaoxcin were saying 6 quid paypal fee, Alibaba doesnt charge paypal fee..

Back