Sorry

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
well i have been lead to belive that are hosts are updating our name servers ????

hey even i dont know lol

but they said please be patient for upto 48 hours, it seems fine now the site but i would like to say sorry in advance for any slow page loadings etc you might experiance.

if you feel its to annoying please make sure you comeback after 48 hours and it should all be sorted :)

Hey mick no need to say sorry, we all appreciate the hard work you do any way and accept these little bugs, for want of a better name, from time to time.

Have yourself a pint.

Thought it'd gone a bit slow mickie, thought my pc was playin up again.
was ready to blame kids again. Lol
Everything back to norm now. :)
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

yeah i know where you are coming from dutcho ;)

but google bot was visiting yesterday and it looks like they aint comeback yet... i hope that the bots aint programmed if a site takes a certain time then it wont come back till next crawl :(

i will try to find out .... just my luck !

Originally posted by Dutcho
Hey mick no need to say sorry, we all appreciate the hard work you do any way and accept these little bugs, for want of a better name, from time to time.

Have yourself a pint.

Well said dutcho, I agree totally

seems to back to normal. I just thought the slowdown was due to a lot of extra traffic.

that will probably be the case in a few years lol ... when we really hit the bigtime ;)

as you lot know we have been here since 1998, well not in a forum look but i made my first site about hacking back then ... and digital world .... evolved from that idea ;)

and maybe in a few years i feel me and gaz will have to goto bigger hosting or dedicated server to run the site ... but for now are hosting is fine ;)

Back