Sorry everyone another newbie in need of help

xabi27

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

can someone please help me regarding cccams ect for the dreambox 500.

I am totally new to all this. I didnt even know about cardsharing or ccams till 2 days ago. I now have a dreambox 500 but cant download software from the internet onto my computer to install it.

Loads of links say free software then when you click on it you have to sign up and pay. Even ones i have found my computer wont allow it to download as they are rar files and it wont open them even though i now have a program to do such thing.

Help! I have spent the last 2 days solid trying to figure it all out any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi all

can someone please help me regarding cccams ect for the dreambox 500.

I am totally new to all this. I didnt even know about cardsharing or ccams till 2 days ago. I now have a dreambox 500 but cant download software from the internet onto my computer to install it.

Loads of links say free software then when you click on it you have to sign up and pay. Even ones i have found my computer wont allow it to download as they are rar files and it wont open them even though i now have a program to do such thing.

Help! I have spent the last 2 days solid trying to figure it all out any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

You have alot of reading up to do mate, cccam can be downloaded and installed with your remote via your images download panel.Have a look at the tutorials in the dreambox section, this will give you a better idea of where to start.

what software do you want? have you put a gemini image on using null modem cable from pc to box, then need to put cccam 2.14 and then find someone where u can get a c line from. search internet for c line info for dreambox.

what software do you want? have you put a gemini image on using null modem cable from pc to box, then need to put cccam 2.14 and then find someone where u can get a c line from. search internet for c line info for dreambox.

gemini have the clone bomb that wipes the bootloader, unless you have a jtag lead I would leave gemini well alone.

Most 500's are clones and gemini is not safe for them.

Back