Sony Bravia TV with DBD-c Tuner

ashley69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Gents
I have just scanned my Sony tv with my cable cable plugged in the back and all channels picked up.
I cant seem to locate a tutorial on Cams and cards and what I do next to view the scrambled channels.
I have read some threads but as I am new to this type of work I need to find info on what I do next (what cam and card is best)( flashing the cam/card)
(What and where to find firmware)
Please be simple as poosibe as some of the terminology in the threads has had me confused. :Dunce:
Thanks

You need a Blue Zeta, Joker or Black Icecrypt cam programmed with Joker 0.79 firmware. You can then create a Fun, Atmega or mosc and put this into the cam and the cam into the tv. The card will autoupdate. The other way is to use a diablo cam (Expensive) and program with stealth key file, this will give you channels but will not autoupdate.

Thanks Stan12
Can you point me where I can get the Joker Cam with 0.79 pre-installed and the card.
Thanks

I have a spare joker cam would need to know which area in, Pure NTL, Ex C&W or Twest.

Can you PM me your email address. Cheers

You need a Blue Zeta, Joker or Black Icecrypt cam programmed with Joker 0.79 firmware. You can then create a Fun, Atmega or mosc and put this into the cam and the cam into the tv. The card will autoupdate. The other way is to use a diablo cam (Expensive) and program with stealth key file, this will give you channels but will not autoupdate.

Hi Stan,

I am having difficulty getting the correct file for a tit or fun card as most only seemto have a eeprom .bin but no other bin can you point me as to where I can get both.
Ta

Hi Guys,

Do you have an issue where once you turn off the telly for a while and turn it back you have to take the cam out and put it back in? I keep getting this issue, anyone why and how to fix it.

Thanks

I have same problem all the time. Don't know why, it has always done that. John Dough I have a file for you but can't see a way of uploading to site. PM your email. Cheers.

Hi Guys,

Do you have an issue where once you turn off the telly for a while and turn it back you have to take the cam out and put it back in? I keep getting this issue, anyone why and how to fix it.

Thanks

Not got one of these tv's but sure I read somewhere to change the cam id to all 0 (zeros) to fix it.

Newb Alert

I have a tv with the cam slot at the side..is there a cam for cable tv as opposed to satellite or am I just being silly here lol, hope I'm not hijacking this thread.

cheers

Cancel that last post..just found out I'm being silly, should have checked first. :CRYBABY:

:Cheers:

Not got one of these tv's but sure I read somewhere to change the cam id to all 0 (zeros) to fix it.

Yeah did that but still the same issue, gets annoying sometimes though! am sure there must be something on the settings when flashing the card i think, will be good to see if anyone else solved it.

Also guys does matrix reloaded or rev cams works on this TV. I have a reloaded but it aint got any firmware on it hence not detected on TV, i think it needs a full reflash

@stan is this something you can do? or is there anyone who can flash it for me, ideally with rev 2.25 as i heard it works.

Thanks

Hi guys i've heard you can turn a Matrix Reloaded into a Revolution?
Is this true and how?

Thx Sq

Hiya Guys

Can i get a tut on how to use Matrix Reloaded to view on Bravia 40w3000, and file if possible thanks.

Hi guys I have a matrix reloaded and by using cas programmer you can program with matrix revolutions firmware. I have tried rev 225 but not had any success. If anyone has can they please post results, thanks. I have read that it is the difference in chips, the Matrix is Sidsa whilst the Zeta, Joker and Icecrypt are Neotion.

Back