Some help please quick advice ????

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Ok I have got my tm600 back out the cupboard It was no good as a server jumped all over so I chucked it in there last year.

Ok I have plugged it in and I have the free channels back straight away but I reckon it needs updating as I have no channel 5 etc.

It was connected to a wireless dongle run router edimax for my caravan thanks to digi for all the help and it run as a client very well.

So the big question is what to I do know now, I have it connected direct to a virmin router I have a white card but im dumping that idea I just wanna use the TM as a client

I have forgot what I have to do ? Do I ping my router and enter the ip address in to get mini web Im afraid I have to start again ?

Can I reset the box I dont need a box code as Im not running a card , and also if Im not running a card can i just run ccam with newcas as it was a pain in the arse.

quick explanation will do fine.

thanks for any help

Hi Jools, are just looking to share your own card and if so what box is the card in.

No mate I only wanna run my tm600 as a client It has a old c-line on it not active anymore and a old UR image from last year maybe even 2 year ?

What I wanna do Is start again, put a new image on and get it running with a new router ?

For now just updating the UR image will do ? then I can go from there.

Havent got a RS null cable handy so would like to access mini web through the virmin router update image then go from there ?

well access mini web through the box etc you now what i mean.

Last edited:
the latest software is here m8

Technomate software online

11-3-11

to flash it, connect your receiver to router, kill power, press and hold power button on receiver, and turn power on, after about 25 secs, youll see a number in the window, this is the last digit of the receivers IP, so if the receiver shows 13, and your router address is 192.168.1.1 then in an internet browser on the same network, type 192.168.1.13

from here you will see the option to upgarde the receivers firmware :)

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers digi I got into miniweb straight away thanks to cubase reminder

but Ive just booted this image on TM-TM600 ur_tm-500Super URupdate-180211

Oh well its done now 85 percent signal 78 percent AGC so looking good 28.2E

Im on transponder 10714/ 22000/ H Is this right ? not sure about transponder settings

Ah Im now on 11-3-11 u had to make me start again didnt u digi lmao

I was rocking along there aswell

:proud:

Right im scanning in channels on the new software 11-3-11

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Ive got 70 new transponders 632 new tv services 82 radio and 176 data services so Im done :mad:) good job done so far

Last edited:
Ok Ive got 9 channel 4s 6 itv 2s etc etc how can I boot someones channel list in tone deff had one if I remember and rat has a new one dont he ?

quick directions will do fine please thanks for all ya help :mad:)

Just download dreambox edit and tranfare using your network.

cheers cuebase youve been a god send today got my box all up and running next time will take me an hour lol instead of 5 lmao

heres your easy instructions for adding a boquet with Dboxedit if anyone was needing it cheers bud

Open dreambox edit, go to options, enter your ip address of your box, put in username and password of box. click on sattelite reciever then save. go to open and navigate to your bouquet and press ok, you will see the bouquet opening. go to ftp and press send bouquet to dreambox, when its sent restart your box and your channles should be there.

had a nice conversation with yaself there mate, lol, glad ya got up and running though!

had a nice conversation with yaself there mate, lol, glad ya got up and running though!

Aye cheers BIG HOL just so simple once you know how It,s a b@stard learning though, Im gonna keep upto date now though so I dont forget again.

Might treat me sell to a nice HD box and a motorised dish let the nightmare start again lol

Back