Solar Panels

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Been looking about for solar panels and have a compamy coming out on 23rd this month to talk to me about them, the company is A Shade Greener - Free Solar Panels for your home in the UK panals are free you get all free electric they get any profit from them.

has anyone had dealings with this company or know about them dealing with anyone, please post and let me NO

Cheers

From what you have said above there is an assumption that they are going to feed in more than you use?
That is not going to happen. Unless I am missing something?

(TT)

Not used them but it's a 25 lease arrangement so you need to be wary. Specifically, will you need permission from your lender; is there a break-clause option and what happens if the feed-in-tariff goes down?

From what you have said above there is an assumption that they are going to feed in more than you use?
That is not going to happen. Unless I am missing something?

(TT)

Sorry bad wording I know you don't get all your electric free

Not used them but it's a 25 lease arrangement so you need to be wary. Specifically, will you need permission from your lender; is there a break-clause option and what happens if the feed-in-tariff goes down?

good point m8 I will jot that down and ask when he come's :)

I have the panels from them,recently re-mortgaged without any hassle.If you want to sell your house the next owner can continue with the panels or 'A ShadeGreener' will remove FOC.Not sure I understand what 'Him Her' is on about with regards the feed in tariff,none of that will concern you,like you said you get the electric whilst they get paid regardless of what the tariff is.

Can you afford to pay outright for them? it would cost around 8k but you would get all the feed in tarrif and eventually make profit :)

I am currently looking at doing just that, figures I got I could either pay monthly costing around £100 a month would end up paying aroung 11k back or paid out right 8k and start getting all feed in tariff and obviously free electric I generate to use.

Back