Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Softmod Q&A

I have installed the usb loader but it just says waiting for usb counts down from 30secs and restarts the wii.

have you the hard drive in WBFS format? if so try unplugging and pluggin in when you get the count down screen. also have you rev14 installed?

have you the hard drive in WBFS format? if so try unplugging and pluggin in when you get the count down screen. also have you rev14 installed?

Hi mate, the HDD is in WBFS format and have tried unplugging it and changing it. The cIOS thing would not install and i could not install it over the network as i dont have access. I assumed cIOS was installed before hand because it was on the SD card but that may have been an older version. Any recommendations as to how to install the cIOS rev14 without network access?

Thanks.
nick.

yeah i think you need rev12 or higher for usb.

here is the offline installer. copy folder to apps and take the .wad file out and place on root. when you run the installer choose wad installation.

yeah i think you need rev12 or higher for usb.

here is the offline installer. copy folder to apps and take the .wad file out and place on root. when you run the installer choose wad installation.

Thanks for that mate - installed successfully this time. Cant try if it works yet because i have just borrowed someone the external hdd. So i format the drive when i get it with WBFS manager and then with WBFS intelligent app copy an downloaded ISO to the external HDD and try and launch it via the USB loader right? ( also i am having problems with the mplayer ce, it will load up and then the screen will gadually move to the right of the screen and go black. Also when i insert a USB i get an ISI error with loads of code numbers below.)

Help is much appreciated mate,
Cheers,
Nick.

(External HDD is a buffalo mini station)

Last edited:
you can do everything with WBFS manager including puting the iso on the hdd. im not sure the problem with Mplayer as i dont really use it

My usb Mic wont work on my recently softmodded wii
Yet it does on original games
do i need to alter something in Neogammer
so i can sing on Guitar hero and rockband games

Back