softcam for French on 19.2 with 5402

headwest

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if latest softcam opens up tf1, France 2, etc with 5402. If it does please let me know which f/w version you are running.

Cheers

Can anyone confirm if latest softcam opens up tf1, France 2, etc with 5402. If it does please let me know which f/w version you are running.

Cheers

i run it on a 6800hd super+/dr-hdf15 but its useless as it clears then stops/clears ect even if i switch the id off auto onto 003B00. its another thing that needs fixing,regards mdt

Many thanks mdt and zorch for the info. So it seems that these channels are now stuffed on the closed source tm range if receivers, until tm/phant0m release updates. Not looking good then as the only patches they seem to be working on are for the 5302, etc. I was thinking of ringing tm but I guess it would be a waste of time as I doubt they will admit supporting patches.

Cheers
I think it's not just technomate having problems clearing those, 030B00 TNT Sat (19.2E) Via3.0 down since 03.06.2013. V-plug should clear those though :)

Last edited:
I get the same stopping/starting on an 'Iberian' brand 'Sat' of receiver.

Well I don't even get any starting/stopping.

On my 5402 patch 127, all I see is a 'Scrambled Channel' message.

Anyone any news on these channels opening up again? It seems that tm/phant0m have totally abandoned us now.

I wouldn't state it like that, viaccess nano just got smarter ! That's it. In my humble opinion EMU is slowly fading out as the sat providers get smarter. of course you never know what he future will bring ...

I agree, a few years ago there were lots of channels opening but not many now.

even official cards arent working in 3rd party boxs due to an upgrade by the broadcaster... i dont see what the big security upgrade is for as the tntsat channels are free and its peanuts for a card that lasts 20 years or so on fransat and 4 years on tntsat. most of the channels are fta on 9east,5west ect . maybe the dark forces can make a fix sooner rather than later,regards mdt

Apol's for bumping up an old post, but does anyone know if the problem was fixed enabling soft cams to open up these channels?

Apol's for bumping up an old post, but does anyone know if the problem was fixed enabling soft cams to open up these channels?

AFAIK, yes, latest patch was working when I last checked- about a month ago. Will try again now.....

Edit: Yes, still working an a M3 with latest patch.

Last edited:
I programmed a 5402HDM1 and 7102HD DVBT2 2 weeks ago. All worked great
001_smile.gif
with latest patch and keys at hand.
I was surprised to find EMU opening a lot of channels .... on A1 19E

ORF sat 19 E 'free' channels EMU
&
TNT sat 19E 'free' channels, EMU

Many thanks for the quick replies chaps. I've just tested latest patch on my 6800 (no 5402 at hand) and the 6800 along with all the other closed tm's must have the same fix applied. What I didn't realise is that the patch must also include the keys as the likes of tf1, etc cleared without having to load the soft cam?

Shame it didn't last lol! The channels won't even clear (consistently) with an official TNT card now. 100€ a throw for crappy Strong efforts, it won't do :(

Back