Soft mod Pointer Problem

deancal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there,
Last night i followed Wii 4.3 step by step guide with pictures From MOAMB i have an early white Wii with 4.3E, got the homebrew channel and all the stuff to go with it ! But for some odd reason i have lost my remote Pointer.
All the button`s work like home - & + but just no Pointer can anyone please help me out. Thanks in advance !

Have you got an other remote you could or try to re-sync it

yes i have 2 remotes both are doing the same thing... Just not sure how to get it back , like i say thr buttons work just no pointing icon....>.< our lass is going to kill me seems its her Wii !!!!

what usb loader are you using.i had a problem like this and it was the usb loader
version 6.5 did this but downgrade to version 6.2 fixed it

seems like i have 3 on there Configrable USB, another one that i cannot see its just a blue cd rolling back and forth, and allso Boomii, may be delete one of these to see if it sovles it...O only got 5 hours till out lass beats me :p

Edit Right deleted all 3 loaders the only things i have on there are the Homebrew channel and SnesGX Emulator... still no pointer

Last edited:
seems like i have 3 on there Configrable USB, another one that i cannot see its just a blue cd rolling back and forth, and allso Boomii, may be delete one of these to see if it sovles it...O only got 5 hours till out lass beats me :p
Dont delete anything yet try unplugging at the wall and unplug the censer bar plug back in and reboot.

I am looking on other sites for a fix i've not had this fault

Edit: To late lol

Ops , sorry fella right i have been looking and So say its a setting.txt that may have got corrupt according to HackMyWii.net to fix this you unzip the file pop it on your SD card and run Bootmii or Dop-mii but both just crash and hang.. O heck :-(

Problem sorted now...i didnt puss the sensor bar plug 100 % all the way in......Sorry guys for your waisted time....

Last edited:
Back