Soft modding Help

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got a Wii on 4.3e firmware which has been soft moded before, but there son did an online update now it wont play games, I have downloaded modMii, got all correct files, the problem I'm getting is when I got to remod it, it freezes on the first part of moding the screen where you have to wait a bit and press1 to continue. that's it can't go any further I have to hold the power button to shut Wii down.

I have tried other makes of cards but still get same problem, I even tried letterbomb but nothing still same trouble is there a way to mod this or is it bricked as they say.

Cheers

i don't know what to suggest, maybe card reader is faulty?

older wii's dont like sdhc cards, but you say you have tried a few....

i take it the homebrew channel is gone now?

you could also try powering the wii on while holding in the reset button, see if priloader still works

i don't know what to suggest, maybe card reader is faulty?

older wii's dont like sdhc cards, but you say you have tried a few....

i take it the homebrew channel is gone now?

you could also try powering the wii on while holding in the reset button, see if priloader still works

YES m8 homebrew channel has gone, SDCard is working as when you go into messages it sees the letterbomb that's why it goes wrong you click on it and it just frezzes there :( but I have not tried priloader but if I look on the card the nand backup has gone. so I don't think that option will work. :(

i still have the indianna jones game if you fancy trying the old fashoined way..
could post it down...

wont help though if card reader is fooked...

card reader is fine m8, When I go to run letterbomb you get the warning screen where you have to press 1 to continue and it freezes there, is there any other way to get homebrew on the thing.

I think it priloader or bootmii at first that's where it gets stuck.

is there any way to reset the Wii like a mobile factory reset :) so I can start all over :)

You could go online and attempt to update again .

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

You could go online and attempt to update again .

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

Just tried that m8, gave me error code 32009 :(

EDIT: just googled that code says server down for maintenance will try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back