So are we at war with Saudi too ?

MikeS

Inactive User
Reaction score
just watching how bahrain has called in the saudi army supplied by american tanks to kill off rebels

this whole libya thing stinks and i am worried that if saudi are caught up in this then a world war could start considering Saudi pump out a shit laod of crude oil just like libya does

egypt have a population of 65 million are kept alive by American funding as they have very little natural resources and rely heavily on tourism

saudi & libya have a lot of oil

hence why the USA are keeping their heads down and mouths shut as saudi are allies they dont want to lose

UN have voted to impose a no fly zone over Libya. Let more fireworks begin. This decision will involve British forces abroad. :(

it time people to join the rest of the world and let do what the libya and egypt did.

i wonder if we did in england would the goverment send the army airforce and navy out to deal with us i vote yes.

why do we and the americans always get involved in other countries issues? why do we always have to intervene? havent we got enough issues in this country and havent the americans got enough in their country that need addressin?

the americans are a dirty piece of work and unfortunately we always get sucked into their stupid underhand pathetic schemes...

we are already in enough wars which we have no business being in.

being an international policeman is not part of the british amy's remit...

gadafi is a lunatic and i feeel sorry for the citizens of lybia, but it is not our place to interfere.. imho

no doubt we will get ourselves involved in summit we shouldnt like afganistan and iraq.
and no doubt we will not be able to get out of it....

more british blood will be spilled needlessly in a fight that shouldnt concern us....

Just more shit to keep us from seeing the truth of what’s happening in our own country. It`s classic divide and concur techniques while we argue about what’s right and wrong in other countries we neglect what’s happening in the one we live in.

Bring on the revolution.

we are more hypocritical than any other country

we do not and will not look after own people - they see us as cash cows

free healthcare, free education, free social security comes at a price - over 30% of our income is taxed ! and a pound on every litre of fuel is tax

there cutting back are armed forces and getting involved with crap that dont concern us.
give it a few months and watch the argies walk right in and take the falkland isle.. we wont have enough troops to even mount a defence. the govement needs a bomb stuck up there arses in stead of there heads

Back