Snowing again!!!!!!!

just hope it clears up here abit for tuesday as its my nans funeral then

Well went to bed early expecting to see a couple of inches, but alas all we have in Derby is a light dusting.

Bet there are still people taking the day off work though!

Where av all the environmentalists gone ? those people who ram down our throats about global warming, hiding under their duvet`s thats where !. what W**nkers.
Global Warming my A*SE !!

Where av all the environmentalists gone ? those people who ram down our throats about global warming, hiding under their duvet`s thats where !. what W**nkers.

hahahahahaahahahaha yer can say that again :)

hahahahahaahahahaha yer can say that again :)

your wish is my command !:Jester:

YAY schools not closed yay.. got a daft meeting at 9am.. do a few hours then im back home hahaha...

@v14 i'm telling you mate it was nearly knee deep mate!!

@muskrat

you fecker!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Sounds like most of you are in England -

In the Northeastern US we have had a feww feet this year but actually not as bad as last year - and only one day with temps below negative 30 F

If my High School math is right that is about negative 39C right? plkus wind chill -

Some fun - !!

Sounds like most of you are in England -

In the Northeastern US we have had a feww feet this year but actually not as bad as last year - and only one day with temps below negative 30 F

If my High School math is right that is about negative 39C right? plkus wind chill -

Some fun - !!

a few feet, bet your country didnt come to a stand still.

we had a few inches if that and our country came to a stand still, well most of it.

LOL -

Stand still no - you just have an excuse for being 15 mins late for work -

Even where they lost power (one town for 2 weeks) people still get done the work that needs doing -

I took advantage of one afternoon when we had been watching it snow all day at an inch an hour and said screw it I am heading home now my Subaru needs to climb a mountain road to get to the house yet lol

Just stopped north Bolton but it's put quite a bit down.
We'd done well to avoid it up to now.
I don't envy you on the bike test tomorrow!
Good luck though

Curly

cheers curly and dutcho Had my test at 13:30 and it was all clear by then.
Whoooo i passed so off to get a kwak zx6r lol.

Im off to look at one today , when you thinking of selling mate?
and how much would you be wanting.

snooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww as fallen again today

started around 10 this morning and it hasnt stopped, at least 3 inchs out side my house

this snow is getting deeper so I'll get a taxi to the pub

Back