Snow tyres spiked

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a set of snow tyres for my scooter and found these,they look the nuts but they are in america,can't find any uk companies that make snow tyres with spikes

these are called iceman spikes

dam i wish i had these now

AFAIK, studded tyres are illeagal on clear roads so unless you want to keep swapping I wouldn't bother. You can use winter tyres which have a very soft compound.

i don't care less when it comes to law,if i want to get shopping to feed my family and can't

because i cannot use my van and we have no food in the house,i could hop on my

scooter,the police have better things to do than worry about my tyres

i don't care less when it comes to law,if i want to get shopping to feed my family and can't

You will most likely invalidate your insurance if you have illegal tyres.

Is there any chance of walking or using public transport ?

Using a scootor in this weather just not sound like a good idea.

why dont you get autosocks for your van as i also thinking off getting them for my merc car

but tyres covered in snow i don't think that pc plod is gonna notice these tiny little lumps sticking out of the tyres.

i doubt the local rookie policeman knows where the law stands as far as tyres are concerned

any tyres that cause damage to roads is illiegal,thats ok for big heavy cars

but my scooter i can lift up by myself......gonna get some for future as it seems that the winters we are having are generally filled with snow,so why not be prepared

a mate of mine bought some autosocks for his car and reckons they are good

thats ok if I buy them, its the rest of the cars that don't have them that are stuck in the road that i can't get past meaning that i'm stuck too, a scooter can get past this lot

Back