Snoring

cadman

Inactive User
Reaction score
this is good informative forum, full of sorts of intelligent bods and as such i was wondering if anyone had any idea how to help me with my apparent snoring. My wifes about to sien die me to the living room couch as she says i snore louder than a jack hammer. Personally, it doesn't bother me as i don't hear it lol. Any information about remedies tried much appreciated.

well my missus has her own personal remedy, grabs me nose and that generally stops it lol

this is good informative forum, full of sorts of intelligent bods and as such i was wondering if anyone had any idea how to help me with my apparent snoring. My wifes about to sien die me to the living room couch as she says i snore louder than a jack hammer. Personally, it doesn't bother me as i don't hear it lol. Any information about remedies tried much appreciated.

same to me and the misses but the other way around she drives me nuts she had a op on her nose and now she is driving me nuts :(

well my missus has her own personal remedy, grabs me nose and that generally stops it lol

her solution at the moment is a dig in the back with an elbow or knee which is enough to wake me from the land of nod. The couch is looking good so I, never mind the wife, can get a decent nights kip lol.

her solution at the moment is a dig in the back with an elbow or knee which is enough to wake me from the land of nod. The couch is looking good so I, never mind the wife, can get a decent nights kip lol.

lawl i bet :proud::proud:

i only snore after a couple of gallons of stella...
so when i have a drink i just kip on the couch..
it saves the hasle:proud:

mick

i only snore after a couple of gallons of stella...
so when i have a drink i just kip on the couch..
it saves the hasle:proud:

mick

I might try and force a couple of gallons of stella down her then mabey she'll kip on the couch, job done. :Cheers:

My missus sounds like a jackhammer, i've had 3 hours kip last night, between her and the couple in the flat above humping all night, anyway she got some gum strip things, like those breath fresheners that disintergrate on your tongue, only you had to stick them to the roof of your mouth and they disintergrate, first few nights not a sound, then she must have become imune or something, and back to the jackhammer

i bought a watch that supposed to send a slight tingle to your wrist , which makes you adjust your position and stop you snoring.
only thing is its like grabbing a live wire by your teeth.....
feck , all my arm locked up and i was in agony. bloody Sun newspaper, won`t be buying any more shit from them i can tell you.

Theres some plasters that you get they stretch across your nose and keep you passages open. I have seen them advertised on TV. You could trying nipping to the Chemist and getting some.

Let us know how you stopped it.

Billy

The best solution I could come up with ( the wife snores ) was to buy a kingsize bed for the spare room and sleep in that. It's bliss plus the wet spot stays in the other room :thumbsup:

Theres some plasters that you get they stretch across your nose and keep you passages open. I have seen them advertised on TV. You could trying nipping to the Chemist and getting some.

Let us know how you stopped it.

Billy

I've seen those, i'll give them a go and let you jnow how i get on.

The best solution I could come up with ( the wife snores ) was to buy a kingsize bed for the spare room and sleep in that. It's bliss plus the wet spot stays in the other room :thumbsup:

:Laugh:

yeah, tell her to put a bag over ur head and tie it tightly under ur chin.....lol
problem solved for everrrrrrrrrrr....lol

well strangely enuf the 1st few months were hard to sleep but as i am not working at mo, i was able to catch up during the following morning, catchin an extra few hours uninterrupted sleep. but now i find i sleep thru and cant hear it. also when i do wake hear him snoring, i notice its not as loud as b4, we feel its cos hes more content and happy with me than his ex, so he sleeps more soundly xx or im immune to it but either way im one the lucky few whos not disturbed by snoring xx

Mate of mine used to snore like CRAZY!!

A group of us went on a lads holiday and we had to make him book a separate room because none of us would share with him - it was that noisy!

Imagine a combination of really loud snoring and then every few seconds it sounded like he was suffocating to death or choking or swallowing his tongue.

Anyway we all forced him go to doctors about it when we got back from holiday and it turns out he has a medical condition called 'sleep apnea' and they said he must lose weight and stop drinking booze close to bedtime.

Back