Small business PBX - any suggestions please?

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

As the title suggests my sisters business is growing (currently have 5 employees but will grow) - but only 1 phone line. Can anyone recommend a small PBX (SIP or ISDN) which will suit the job and allow the company to grow? Her main customer focus is phone based (orders and customer services) rather than internet\email based.

Suggestions please?

Thanks

Samsung OfficeServ 7030 or LG EMG80 Both would do the job, i would recommend IP keysets over digital both systems will handle SIP trunks analogue or isdn2.

Another option would be a hosted solution if there is good broadband available as you can start with on handset and add handset as the business grows.

example of hosted system (from a random supplier)

• Extensions from £6 to £10 per month

• Free calls between your office sites

• Freebusiness features including voicemail alerts and call forwarding

Hope it helps

S.

try panasonic kx-tx100d,

We are using this at our office.

Initial things are how many is it likely to grow to and what broadband connection is available. Sip trunks or fully hosted will probably work out far cheaper if it's good enough, may also need backup connections though if it's critical.

Hi there, I have had a Panasonic KX-TDA30 for around a year now and it has served me extremely well since I bought of Ebay for quite cheap price. The Features it can provide include:

-Can have up to 24 CO (Call Outside Lines)
-Can have up to 32 Extensions Connected
-Supports Panasonic KX-TVM Systems (Professional Voicemail)
-Supports most phones (I have connected the following (20 KX-T7636 Phones *In my opinion these are the best corded phones you can have* 10 Panasonic KX-T7443 Phones *Best for a basic phone setup* 2 Vtech Cordless phones for the Kitchen orders *Good enough, really any cordless phone is good for basic features
-Phones can transfer, hold, music on hold, automated attendant (when used with a Panasonic TVM System)
-Many different programming features, i find that it is extremely easy!

This is the best phone system and easiest in my own opinion.

Good luck
-Estenner

Ditto to Estenner. I have been using the same for about a decade and it's great! But I relied on an installer and now am looking to do the programming myself.
Its a 5 year old thread, he will have sorted it by now or will not need it. Post clocking like this always gets deleted

Back