SLI bridge connector

Trancemaster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has anybody purchased an SLI mothertbord with no intention of using two graphics cards? I ask because I have a DFI LanParty motherboard which can be modded to SLI. I have bought another graphics card the same as my current one and plan to mod my board. My problem is that the SLI bridge connector only ships with SLI boards and some graphics cards. They are not available to buy separately, but there are a couple on ebay for stupid prices. Just wondering if anyone had one sitting around somewhere they could let me have (as a donation or at a nominal fee).

Thanks in advance!

Has anybody purchased an SLI mothertbord with no intention of using two graphics cards? I ask because I have a DFI LanParty motherboard which can be modded to SLI. I have bought another graphics card the same as my current one and plan to mod my board. My problem is that the SLI bridge connector only ships with SLI boards and some graphics cards. They are not available to buy separately, but there are a couple on ebay for stupid prices. Just wondering if anyone had one sitting around somewhere they could let me have (as a donation or at a nominal fee).
Thanks in advance!

might have one amte if you havent found one already. its in my junk somewhere came with an old gainward 6600GT.

gis a few days to find it.

got a 7cm one here m8 if you want it PM me your address and i will post it in the morning.

Dammit! thanks for the offers guys but my fingers got itchy and I ended up buying one off the bay of e. Not had it turn up yet though so I'll keep your offers in mind in case it doesn't turn up or doesn't fit or something.

Cheers!

ok m8,let us know
Dammit! thanks for the offers guys but my fingers got itchy and I ended up buying one off the bay of e. Not had it turn up yet though so I'll keep your offers in mind in case it doesn't turn up or doesn't fit or something.
Cheers!

Back