skybox m3

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi Guys

what is the difference between f3 and m3? and does the m3 have a downloadable channel list with bouquets?

thanks.

ok guys just found this thread , where can i find thechannel list guys.

thanks again

got the m3 mate. same as the f3, but its smaller and the usb is at the rear of box

hi guys

box here and lists are in the problem im having is putting my line on it is an N line can i still put this in ccam?
i have entered it but says offline so something isnt right?
do i turn dhcp on or off in network settings and is the ip already set?

any help with this would be appreciated im nearly there just need to set the line up right.

thanks

hi guys

box here and lists are in the problem im having is putting my line on it is an N line can i still put this in ccam?

turn dhcp on m8
put N line in ccam

When you put the tick, then you need to exit out of the menu to save. If you just reboot, it will not save

hi guys

turn dhcp on m8
put N line in ccam

When you put the tick, then you need to exit out of the menu to save. If you just reboot, it will not save

ye i figured it out b4 i read this post but the reboot has to be done otherwise it will not handshake!!!

thanks mate

if you loaded ajs latest channel list and find that the favourites are showing as fav1,fav2,fav3,fav4 etc etc....then this is what u do...goto factory settings on your box...it will ask if you want to restore to factory settings....select "yes"...then drop down menu appears but dont select anything...just press the blue button.....reboot box and u will have favs set as in ajs channel list...

Back