Skybox F5s skybox f5s cccam.cfg

anth46673

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok can someone gimme a guide on how to create a CCcam.cfg

im trying adding a free cline which states its working

but I cant add it

I don't want to add it manually as its even more complicated

if someone could provide an example so all I need to do is add the line ive got it would be awesome

thanks

hi. just got a f5s box where is the best place to get the firmware update? thank you

thank you bobby123. i was on there before and wasnt sure of the one to download. (im new to all this lol)

to get paid channels you will need CCcam.cfg also if you google aj channel list you will get a very good channel line up. any questions just ask :)

thank you bobby123. i was on there before and wasnt sure of the one to download. (im new to all this lol)

thank you trucks79. he just mailed me his list , is there a better cccam or are they all the same

Channel edit won't let me access it to install channels on my f5s can anyone help please

just sent you a pm,

Hi :) n00b question for you :)

I am looking to get the SkyBox F5s in the next week or so but trying to do a bit research first, it seems easy enough to set one up but could you please pm the details of any good CCAM sites as I only know of one local guy that does it but he is not accepting new customers at the mo due to being at full capacity on his server :(

thanks in advance :)

Back