Skybox f5

Stevieauld

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am looking for some help here. I have just taken delivery of a new skybox f5 and I am trying to upload my ccam line to the box. How do I do this?? I previously had an openbox s11 but it seems to be a bit different.

any help would be great!

cheers

I'm sure you can enter it via the remote or flash your cccam.cfg to the box via USB

I know when I got my f3 I entered it via the remote the same as I did my open box s11 so I imagine the f5 would be the same as the firmware updates are normally for the f3/f5/m3

I have uploaded my line from the USB but I cannot find where I view to see that it has gone on and that the line is live!

Hope I don't sound stupid

cheers

Menu-network local setting-camds setup-cccam client setup-manage config files-cccam.cfg. That's the sequence on my f3 and s11

have you used the lan tool for the f5 or f3 from skybox.cc

Skybox F3 and F5 usually have exactly the same setup, there is a firmware which can be used for both the F3 and F5. if you need it let me know and i can give it to you or post on here. if you go into Menu-network local setting, you should be able to see camds setup. if you cant see it you might have to press 6666 on the remote whilst keeping the cursor on network local setting (on the left hand side part of menu) and then camds setup should show up. once in there you should see cccam client setup and then you will get two options, if you want to enter the line by remote go on manage config files then cccam.cfg , wwhere you will have the option of adding your line. if you want to do it by usb choose update config files and then cccam.cfg, which you have to tick and then choose the read option and the line should be installed automatically. this can be checked by going into manage config files and choosing cccam.cfg and your line should be there.

@Karlos1
Thats a great bit of info condensed into a paragraph m8! Just entered mine via remote-easypeasy. Just to add if your menu is not showing 'camds setup'...once you have followed these instructions and entered your line(s), then re-booted, the camds setup will be there in the network menu. Don't forget to press the 'ok' (yellow button on mine) before you re-boot as this saves your data.

Back