Skybox F3

colly9857

Inactive User
Reaction score
Recently purchased a skybox F3, Interesting box, working with two lines, one in cccam and the other in mgcam at the moment. wish for epg and channel names on 119w.

Had to rename all channels on 119w as only channel numbers shows up, using firmware dated December 2012.

where do you get this new firmware sb18180 could you possibly email it to me

and does the firmware unlock all the paid channels on a standard f3 box that i bought from ebay

I will test it today...but i thought that it will help for the "reboot-problem"...

Is this same as m3 box my channels are all over

Not quite sure what you mean, when you say your channels are all over, If you have more than one satellite program in your receiver, you need to go to the sat list button on your remote and scroll down to the satellite you want to watch, maybe you are on All Satellite. Other than that if you press your ok button on the remote, you would see all your channels then press the Green Button a square box comes up,showing you how you want to sort your channels, Hope this helps.

I'm not sure if I'm posting correctly, I've just installed my Skybox and notice there is no TV guide tell you what is on each channel just the channel name, am I doing something wrong or is this how it works??

I'm not sure if I'm posting correctly, I've just installed my Skybox and notice there is no TV guide tell you what is on each channel just the channel name, am I doing something wrong or is this how it works??

need alot more info,
which box, image...

best have a read though the forum , if you still got problems, start a new thread in the relevent section.. :)

skyboxes only show whats on now and next thats all you get at the moment no 7 day epg for that price

Back