Sky Sports News got it wrong!

The Mackem

Member ++
Reaction score
I was watching Sky Sports News the other Saturday and they were talking about Sunderland AFC's current form (what form I say, yes we're scoring goals but it helps if you don't concede 2 or 3 times as many). They were saying the fans have renamed the Stadium of Light the Stadium of Fright. Wrong! It's only because of the time of day they couldn't say the correct version. It's renamed The Stadium of Sh*te. Just ask any (cough, splutter) Newcastle United supporter. (still choking).

dont worry m8 next season you can tackle dizzy heights of
norwich,grimsby etc
you should manage 1 or 2 results
lmao@rob

:Ha: :salute: :Ha:

Howard still insists that we'll stay up. What's he done. Not a lot. He's given some promising prospects the chance of playing, Thornton and Proctor but they're still learning. If we go down, Sorry should rephrase that. When we go down who know's what players we'll lose. Sorenson and Philips will probably be the first two out of the door. Bellion will probably go.

So come on Howard prove yourself. (wonder if he reads this?).

You need to keep the faith you have more talent in your team than us and I still think that we will stay up it ain't over till the fat lady sings altough I can hear her warming up lol

come on you baggies :)

well m8 as toon armyyyyyyyyyyy supporter you've only got your self's to blame for 2 seasons you finished above the toon and that's when your chairman (murry) should have got the players that the supporters would have loved to take the club forward but once again it has failed to happen.
as much as i love taking the p*ss out of the mackems in the same way as you do to us. the site of the mackems going down to the 1st division sounds a good idea as a toon supporter but in reality it is not a good thing for the region the more north east teams in the premier league the better m8. haveing seen west ham and w.b.a play there is a lot more heart in there two teams than in the mackems weather that down to having a arse hole as a manager god nows. so we'll have to wait and c what happens.

Back